• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Full steam ahead on depleting oil reserve

stum1967

Lifetime Membership
Premium Member
Nov 26, 2007
Central North Dakota
Sounds like someone doesn't get the point. The oil reserve was put in place to provide the US with a supply of oil to be used in the event of a real emergency, such as being in a war ourselves and still provide what is needed for our country to continue operating and guarantee fuel supplies for our own defense. It should have NEVER been tapped into with a bullsh*t excuse of trying to lower prices. The inconvenience of high fuel prices does not compare to the risk the head F*cktard has got us into. History has a way of repeating itself. When we were preoccupied with Europe in WW2, Japan snuck in the back door and exposed our false sense of security. With the money and weapons we are leaving around the globe and sticking into Ukraine, no douibt China is paying very close attention. It doesn't matter how much oil is in the ground or how many years we can produce it, Last time i checked bombers and jets don't fly on battery packs.

leisureexpress

Lifetime Membership
Premium Member
Feb 27, 2008
Ok then, how many barrels of PROVEN oil reserves does the US have according to your totally unbiased unimpeachable sources? Based on current consumption rates how long would that last?

Here’s a hint-it’s nowhere near 400 years…
First off, sorry for mis-spelling you JTK as a doucbag, when I should have said you are a douchebag.

Beyond that, your question has no definable answer given the multiple variables on the basic premise of supply and demand.

I can't even project an answer to your question of proven reserves because:

Bill Gates and the WEF wants to use Vaccination to effectively reduce world population from 9b to 1b, or less.

There's a huge push to have our young population to mutilate themselves and not reproduce.

When exploratory drilling is stopped because of political reasons, then the answer is not driven by scientific findings, but by politics.

Biden might get us into WW3 with Russia because of whoknowswhatthefuckisreallygoingonwithukraine - crazy stuff for sure.

If JTK's only supply of weed has died suddenly then JTK has no more supply of weed instantly.

Then nothing else matters, because Government regulation prohibits exploratory sources of weed.

Oil reserves are dead on a political whim, just like your weed in Canada.

JTK might die from myocarditis which is an enhaced possibility from the VAX. Just sayin', But at least he wore his mask and was virtuous!

Look up Rothschilds, we're all their bitch.

Hell, after all this confusion, I might make it for the next 3 years on a 1000 gallons of diesel, and probably make it 20 years further on 10,000 rounds of ammo.

You ask about a 400 year answer? Hell, I don't know how to even predict 40, or even a 4 year answer under this corrupt administration we are stuck with.

Sorry about the distraction, Please tell me how TRUMP has hurt you today.

Last edited:
J
Jan 15, 2010
First off, sorry for mis-spelling you JTK as a doucbag, when I should have said you are a douchebag.

Beyond that, your question has no definable answer given the multiple variables on the basic premise of supply and demand.

I can't even project an answer to your question of proven reserves because:

Bill Gates and the WEF wants to use Vaccination to effectively reduce world population from 9b to 1b, or less.

There's a huge push to have our young population to mutilate themselves and not reproduce.

When exploratory drilling is stopped because of political reasons, then the answer is not driven by scientific findings, but by politics.

Biden might get us into WW3 with Russia because of whoknowswhatthefuckisreallygoingonwithukraine - crazy stuff for sure.

If JTK's only supply of weed has died suddenly then JTK has no more supply of weed instantly.

Then nothing else matters, because Government regulation prohibits exploratory sources of weed.

Oil reserves are dead on a political whim, just like your weed in Canada.

JTK might die from myocarditis which is an enhaced possibility from the VAX. Just sayin', But at least he wore his mask and was virtuous!

Look up Rothschilds, we're all their bitch.

Hell, after all this confusion, I might make it for the next 3 years on a 1000 gallons of diesel, and probably make it 20 years further on 10,000 rounds of ammo.

You ask about a 400 year answer? Hell, I don't know how to even predict 40, or even a 4 year answer under this corrupt administration we are stuck with.

Sorry about the distraction, Please tell me how TRUMP has hurt you today.
Wow, that’s quite the deflection…. You managed to get almost all of the current conspiracy theories in there without even attempting to answer. Good job, Q would be proud.

Hawkster

Lifetime Membership
Apr 22, 2010
AK
Good to hear you still don't believe the conspiracy theories.

It's not like in the last year any of them have come true.

You still wearing a mask , don't lie know, some of us know what your opinion is there.

Maybe you should watch those Twitter bitches being torn apart under oath.

You know, the one that weirdo monkey brain chipping Musk fired.

Name calling is allowed, please , I really do want to point out how fricken blind you really are while your beliefs is the reason why this country is being torn apart.

Maybe you can't wake up because if you do you'll loose your mind because everything you believe in is a lie.

Your distraction to global warming is just that, a distraction.

Your go green clown show is the biggest polluters on the planet.

People just point out the obvious if you could only open your eyes.

J
Jan 15, 2010
Good to hear you still don't believe the conspiracy theories.

It's not like in the last year any of them have come true.

You still wearing a mask , don't lie know, some of us know what your opinion is there.

Maybe you should watch those Twitter bitches being torn apart under oath.

You know, the one that weirdo monkey brain chipping Musk fired.

Name calling is allowed, please , I really do want to point out how fricken blind you really are while your beliefs is the reason why this country is being torn apart.

Maybe you can't wake up because if you do you'll loose your mind because everything you believe in is a lie.

Your distraction to global warming is just that, a distraction.

Your go green clown show is the biggest polluters on the planet.

People just point out the obvious if you could only open your eyes.
What does any of that have to do with oil? you really are an angry little bitch. Too bad you think your country is being torn apart, maybe you should look at angry close minded little men such as yourself as a root cause?

Getting back on topic, the strategic petroleum reserve is just that, strategic. Its intended use is as a reserve to use if there’s a war, a shortage or any other reason. Using a bit of it to drive prices down is part of its strategic intent. Those of you that thing you are at massive risk to a Chinese invasion if it’s drawn down a bit are ridiculous, the only fuel that matters if it ever gets to that stage is nuclear ... Not to mention that other domestic stockpiles are up. I don’t need some guy on YouTube to explain that to me.

The interesting point made early in this thread is that oil will become much more precious as it becomes more scarce. It is a finite resource, no way to bullshit around that. Whoever has the most at the end is gonna run the show. When that happens is not an exact date, but thinking it’s 400 years out is irretrievably stupid.

Hawkster

Lifetime Membership
Apr 22, 2010
AK
What does any of that have to do with oil? you really are an angry little bitch. Too bad you think your country is being torn apart, maybe you should look at angry close minded little men such as yourself as a root cause?

Getting back on topic, the strategic petroleum reserve is just that, strategic. Its intended use is as a reserve to use if there’s a war, a shortage or any other reason. Using a bit of it to drive prices down is part of its strategic intent. Those of you that thing you are at massive risk to a Chinese invasion if it’s drawn down a bit are ridiculous, the only fuel that matters if it ever gets to that stage is nuclear ... Not to mention that other domestic stockpiles are up. I don’t need some guy on YouTube to explain that to me.

The interesting point made early in this thread is that oil will become much more precious as it becomes more scarce. It is a finite resource, no way to bullshit around that. Whoever has the most at the end is gonna run the show. When that happens is not an exact date, but thinking it’s 400 years out is irretrievably stupid.

It's all interconnected, how about sharing some of that oil with about 35,000 immigrants that NewYork is sending your way.

That's just for starters, yet the truckers are the bad guys.

J
Jan 15, 2010
It's all interconnected, how about sharing some of that oil with about 35,000 immigrants that NewYork is sending your way.

That's just for starters, yet the truckers are the bad guys.

Oh yeah, it’s all interconnected and run by the evil Illuminati lizard pedophiles and their space lasers…. You ever wonder why the “conspiracies “ that you want to be true are always the ones you believe? Like that guy in the YouTube videos you always post, you know, some random dude but he says exactly what you are hoping so all of the sudden he is just this beacon of truth over all the lies?

And if any of those immigrants can swing a hammer send em my way, we sure could use some more labor in these parts…

leisureexpress

Lifetime Membership
Premium Member
Feb 27, 2008
Oh yeah, it’s all interconnected and run by the evil Illuminati lizard pedophiles and their space lasers…. You ever wonder why the “conspiracies “ that you want to be true are always the ones you believe? Like that guy in the YouTube videos you always post, you know, some random dude but he says exactly what you are hoping so all of the sudden he is just this beacon of truth over all the lies?

And if any of those immigrants can swing a hammer send em my way, we sure could use some more labor in these parts…

1678158902224.png

Premium Features