• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

FIRE N ICE AIRBOX FOR THE 900's and 755's

mountainhorse

Lifetime Membership
Premium Member
Dec 12, 2005
West Coast
www.laketahoeconcours.com
This is an FYI regarding the Fire N Ice (FNI) airbox for the 2005/2006 900 RMK/Fusion/Switchback and for the 2006 700 RMK/fusion/switchback(755),

I am not affiliated with the company IN ANY WAY nor I am involed in the sale of or distribution of this product or any other product of FNI.

As many of you have found out, FNI has run out of current production and may not be producing these unless there is sufficient interest to justify production.

These airboxes are the only alternative to stock that draws air up high from the console and can also allow the installation of a bumper on this chassis

If you would like to order one of these, you will need to call Paul Hurley to let him know that you are interested.

He can be reached at (208) 523 - 1311

OR

info@firenice.us

Be sure to leave your full name and Daytime contact number in the email if you send it.

He DOES NOT need a deposit at this time, but will be building a list of those that are interested in the airbox.

PLEASE DO NOT contact me regarding this as I am not involved on the production or sale (I've received too many emails already).

IMO this is the best airbox on the 900/755's and I would like to see as many parts options open for this sled as possible.

Since he is NOT requiring payment to put you on the list... I suggest that you don't drag your heels on this one.

Please help to keep this TTT.

Last edited:

diamonddave

Chilly’s Mentor
Lifetime Membership
Apr 5, 2006
Wokeville, WA.
Hey Eric,

When I talked to Paul on the phone last week, he mentioned that he wouldn't be producing anymore airboxes for the 900/755. Is this new info??

guidoxpress

Lifetime Membership
Jul 13, 2008
Wasilla, AK from MT
TTT..

for the airbox and belt cover KIT..its $300...

i am sure they will split it if you only want teh airbox..then it should be $220..

i snagged one from Action Motorsports in IF, ID..or i would be on the list for sure..

would like to get one for the wifes 755..but no more $$ :(

so get your name in so they will produce more of these..

guidoxpress

Lifetime Membership
Jul 13, 2008
Wasilla, AK from MT
ever had that feeling you should have waited 5 mins before you posted something and regret it..WELL..

i KID YOU NOT..i hit enter on the above thread and get a phone call..ACTION MOTORSPORTS calling..

"umm..yeh sean?...uh..have some bad news for you bro..we had a mistake in the system and apparently we never had a FNI instock..it was sold and never updated..so i will refund your money right now, can i get you anything else?"....

i said "no thanks"..click..GRRRRRR

i also just called Paul from FNI to get on the list which i thought i wouldnt have to do..he said he WILL make them and they will be ready by setp 09..BUT..depending on interest..they will be just under $300 or as much as $350

he also said, IF i want on the list to call him back around JULY 09 and he will add you to the list and give you a confirmation#..

its like last week all over again..intake, no intake..intake, no intake..

S
ever had that feeling you should have waited 5 mins before you posted something and regret it..WELL..

i KID YOU NOT..i hit enter on the above thread and get a phone call..ACTION MOTORSPORTS calling..

"umm..yeh sean?...uh..have some bad news for you bro..we had a mistake in the system and apparently we never had a FNI instock..it was sold and never updated..so i will refund your money right now, can i get you anything else?"....

i also just called Paul from FNI to get on the list which i thought i wouldnt have to do..he said he WILL make them and they will be ready by setp 09..BUT..depending on interest..they will be just under $300 or as much as $350

he also said, IF i want on the list to call him back around JULY 09 and he will add you to the list and give you a confirmation#..

Oh thats lame, ive been in that boat before. nothing like getting all excited only to get the dreaded let-down call later lol

Dogmeat

Lifetime Membership
Premium Member
Feb 1, 2006
Castle Rock, CO

I just ordered the timbersled intake yesterday *shrug* ..

The more I think about it, a prefilter and a gauss filter isn't gonna let any snow in, I can always put pre-filter material around the nose vent if it DOES become a problem (but I don't think it will because the t-sled intake come off the boost box wich is raised up and is back a little bit) .... also with a set of hood vents I think the t-sled intake will probably flow just as well as any air intake out there *shrug*

I guess the t-sled intake is pretty pricey for no more than it really is but hell everything for these things is that way *shrug*

mountainhorse

Lifetime Membership
Premium Member
Dec 12, 2005
West Coast
www.laketahoeconcours.com
Pics....

Fireniceairbox.jpg

FI3.jpg

FNIairbox.jpg

Premium Features