• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Ethanol gas

R
Mar 2, 2008
Kindred, ND
on the polaris sleds there is a wire that has to be unpluged for ethanol fuel. what my question is is what wires are they and could someone post a picture for everyone else with the same questions as me ? thanks

R

Ron

ACCOUNT CLOSED
Dec 4, 2006
Boise
It's only on the 09's and some of the reflashed 08's, info in the owners manual or do a search it's been described repeatedly..

S
Jan 9, 2011
Ron

Ron,
It's on the left side just behind the belt holder. Round barrel conector!
However, FYI. Mine still burned down because of the 10%. Good Luck!

X

X2Freeride

Jan 25, 2009
Ron,
It's on the left side just behind the belt holder. Round barrel conector!
However, FYI. Mine still burned down because of the 10%. Good Luck!

It was probably more that 10 percent... Ive seen places as high as 18 percent ethanol at the pump. Guy I get race fuel from says hes seen as high as 25 percent. By law it can be up to 20 percent at the pump labled as 10 percent.,

polrmk

Premium Member
Dec 6, 2007
Goodhue, MN
My 2010 600 RMK has the fuel wires. There are pictures and descriptions on page 61 of the owners manual. Unplugged for ethanol, plugged in for non ethanol fuel. As stated above they are located in the wiring harness secured to the rear underside of clutch guard behind the console. Once you see them it can be figured out.

Premium Features