• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

edge risers

rmkboxer

Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
Bonney lake WA
I know you can get a 3 inch in there but not sure on a 4. vertical escapes might be different if you have one of those

94fordguy

Staff member
Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
Yakima, Wa.
nope, I got a 3 inch on mine and the throttle/oil cable and brake line are banjo tight!!!:eek::eek::eek:

Wiring might just be long enough for a 4 inch, but nothing else will be, and I had to reroute my stuff to even get that.

Last edited:
T

Tec

Mar 31, 2008
Fraser, CO
Mine has a 3"er, stock brake line will work but it's awfully tight! I also had to re route the harness to get some slack.

RSI

Premium Member
Nov 26, 2007
BOISE, IDAHO
www.rsiracing.com
We got extended throttle cable and brake line if you need them. We also have risers to get you where you want. Snowest forum members get a 10% discount from us too.
Thank you,
RSI

S

Snocross 100

Oct 6, 2008
We got extended throttle cable and brake line if you need them. We also have risers to get you where you want. Snowest forum members get a 10% discount from us too.
Thank you,
RSI

RSI has great products just extend them and go more i went 2" and then re did it and now a 7" riser and love it!!!!

PS: I did not know about that 10% dis when i bought mine o well ill be gettin two more riser sets from them this year!!

Premium Features