• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

does 08 m8 snopro have a electonic fuel guage

E
Apr 11, 2002
North Idaho
Mine never did until I put on a 4 inch riser, fired it up and the top where the elevation is flashing fuel and there is 1 bar on the right lit up. It would be strange to have one as there is a mechanical guage (which I have already had to fish out of the gas tank:mad:)

T
Nov 26, 2007
No electric gauge on the ms check your wireing you probly pulled some thing to far or the gauge may have moisture in it and you will need a new one.

P
Jan 15, 2005
ND
Mine did the same thing, but quit on it's own. Not sure if the FUEL message on the lcd is supposed to be referring to gas level or maybe fuel quality - knocking. It only flashed for about 10 minutes one day and hasn't done it since. On a side note - the day it was flashing my sled was super fat. Ended up finding my barometric pressure hose was plugged and according to the altimeter I was at 5000 ft when we really at 9500ft. So it was flooding the sled and it ran like chit.

Premium Features