• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

dakota performance

gopher-it!

Lifetime Membership
Nov 28, 2007
anyone know if dakota performance does engine work on m1000. and if so how do they run .

J

JHG

Jan 29, 2008
Elizabeth, CO/Bozeman, MT
They do and the porting works well. Good luck trying to get a hold of someone there, I called for three days straight and there was no answer, on the 4th day some guy answered that didn't know the answer to my question and said I would have to ask Jeff. I asked if Jeff would call me back and I was told that Jeff's a busy guy and to just keep calling and try to catch him.

So, while the porting works, I would go with a company that gives a s*** after the sale and will provide some customer support.

ACTM7

Premium Member
Feb 15, 2008
M1000

Yes jeff does m1000 work i ran m1000 this season that he ported cylinders and told me how to set pure logic box for it . IT WILL RUN HARD . I realy liked mine had lots of people impressed with how it ran. pm me for more info if you need it.

L
Jan 22, 2008
Gallatin Gateway Mt
Jeff is tops and he can make a 1000 run i rode one he did this winter:D It was more fun to ride than my Apex turbo.....:eek: sometimes hard to get a hold but keep trying bought an M-8 from him followed his recomedations it work very well :)

Premium Features