• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

checked out cats new seat at the expo.

Vern

Lifetime Membership
Jun 14, 2004
hyrum utah
for anyone thats curious or thinks they look goofy, i know i did when i first saw the pics, i just wanted to say they looked ALOT better in person than they do in the pics. i also sat on one and it felt alot more comfortable to sit on than the lowrise stocker on the older m's. and the trunk goes all the way up to the tank and is fully enclosed from the foam so should keep stuff much dryer. i'll probably buy one for my 7 just for the fact they are about half the cost of a boss. other than that the rest of the sleds looked pretty much the same other than the skis, which looked a bit narrower than the older ones but not sure coulda just been the design or my bad eye balls.

M

mtn_rider08

Dec 17, 2007
Prineville, OR
I am going to get one too. Hope i can pick one up for cheap at the WSSA swapmeet in october.

Has anybody found out if they even fit on the older M's?

Vern

Lifetime Membership
Jun 14, 2004
hyrum utah
they sell them in cats accessory catalog for the older m's so they must work. my buddy talked to our cat dealor and he said they mount with the two bolts that hold the back of the tank down so no modifacations should be necessary.

and SHA i've seen and rode many a snowhawks so i know what they are all about and i'd still take a sled over one anyday. so you can take your bird s*** comments else wheres to someone who gives a rats a**.

D

duc848

Dec 3, 2007
Brooklyn, New York
$299 retail and they will fit on all m series sleds. I just bought a M8 153 and bought one (well when they come in this fall anyway) for $210 with the new sled purchase discount. I also had them install the adjustable post, SLP pipe, and maybe a BDX black box. I wanted a black sled and not white. For the price I got eveything for I am more than happy!!! I am picking it up this week. I used to work in a Polaris shop and had to deal with BOSS, and because of that I will never give them a dime of my money EVER. The worst to deal with and way too slow for product shipment.

K
Nov 10, 2008
B.C.
$800 were you getting that cost from their only about $550

I paid $600.00 for mine in Canada but the dealer we have here had bought a bunch when he dollar was even par and kept the price the same, worth every penny and i think you will still see people switching to the boss in 2010 the new seat looks alright but not for me i still like the boss more.

Premium Features