• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Challenger Extreme[9943M]

S

Samurai

ACCOUNT CLOSED
Nov 26, 2007
CALGARY
Got a question from a Non Internet friend. Can you install a Challenger Extreme 2.5 162 into a Stock M tunnel/07 without modifications. Stock DD if it makes a difference from BDX Lite.

Thanks

Last edited:
M

mtn_extreme

Nov 11, 2002
Nampa, Idaho
the 07 tunnel is made for a reverse in a direct drive so for clearance on the dd unit you would have to cut the outside drive lug on the dd side of the track to clear the dd housing, but it would work otherwise.

S

Samurai

ACCOUNT CLOSED
Nov 26, 2007
CALGARY
I have a camo extreme 162 for sale with the nubs already removed. its in good shape! Pm me if your interested

Thanks for the offer. My buddy has already purchased the track, He was hoping to do the modification with it out of the sled. But He has no idea where to start.
Thanks

B
Dec 21, 2006
If you have the BDX Lite DD, then you have reverse removed and the track will go on without a problem. If you still have the stock DD, it goes farther into the tunnel and the outside lugs/clips will contact the DD case so they need to be trimmed. It does not take that long to trim them.

Premium Features