• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

chaincase oil on a m7

i ahve a 06 m7 153, and i know this sounds like a dumb question, but i dont know wher to check the fluid level in the chaincase, or diamond drive.
i am brand new to cat, this being my first year on one, and i knew polaris inside and out, but no idea how to do anything on a cat. any insight would b great. thanks guys.

vdo1948

Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
Eastern South Dakota
As you probably know there is no chaincase, just a Diamond Drive. As I recall there is no way to actually check the fluid level on the 05 or 06 Ms. Only options are to drain it periodically and refill. Someone correct me if I am wrong.

Mjunkie

Lifetime Membership
Jan 19, 2008
Ogden, Utah
It's definitely a good idea to pull it completely apart sometimes to check everything out, rather than just drain, flush and refill. If you do some looking on here, you'll see that more than one person has had failures with them (myself included). Just something to think about, when they go out on the mountain sometimes getting the sled out is not an easy thing to do.

Premium Features