• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Brain Surgery - Whooops!

M
Oct 3, 2005
Nelson,CA
PROVIDENCE, R.I. (AP) - Rhode Island Hospital has been fined $50,000 and reprimanded by the state Department of Health after its third instance this year of a doctor performing brain surgery in the wrong side of a patient's head.

"We are extremely concerned about this continuing pattern," health department director David R. Gifford said in a statement Monday.

The hospital issued a statement saying it was re-evaluating its training and policies, providing more oversight, giving nursing staff the power to ensure procedures are followed, among other steps.

"We are extremely concerned about this continuing pattern,"

Dear Mr. Gifford
If I were you I'd be extremely f&*k*ing concerned, either that or provide a nice lifetime supply of Ranch Dressing for Uncle Vegetable. A fine of $50K?!!! Didn't Mavericks owner Marc Cuban get cracked for 250K for bad mouthing basketball officials. EMBICILE!!!!! Now I know why everything is void in Rhode Island. Watchout RLG & Hawkshot!

Um Sorry?
img_4.jpg

Premium Features