• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Bozeman Polaris service is awful

N
Jan 23, 2013
My Polaris dealer told me my 2011 Pro RMK 800 sled had a "bumper to bumper" warranty when I purchased it used in february 2013. The sled was sold to me with broken and/or missing engine mounts, bad plugs and a crusty belt. I had to return it three times to get a mechanic to actually look at it. The dealer said "its under warranty, ride it until it breaks." After the third return (second wasted weekend), and 150 bucks, I found loose engine mounts in the cowling. My dealer said "it must be from the factory" and sent me back out. After 200 miles, the mounts broke or fell out - despite me sending pictures of the mount and asking about it. I am the second owner and the sled has 2k - there aren't "extra" mounts from the factory rolling around. The fourth fix cost me +$400 bucks - to mount the engine. Down time is measured in weeks while the sled is in the dirt and elements. I am selling the sled because the Bozeman dealership sucks so hard I don't ever want to return. I had gear $150 MSR backcountry stove stolen from my tunnel bag while at the shop for repair. Don't ever go to Gallatin Recreation/Bozeman Polaris-worst service and attitude ever - lucky they have a good lineup from Polaris or they would never make it. They SUCK HARD - don't buy anything from these *******s.

Premium Features