• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Bars, Risers, Extended Cables and Brake Lines, More Brands Now at Gravity Worx Racing

S
Nov 26, 2007
Kuna
www.gravityworxracing.com

RSI products (bars, risers, extended brake lines, hooks, ice scratchers, grips/heaters, etc)
Skinz riser bars
JC Sports CNC billet angled risers
Gravity Worx Extended Throttle Cables
Extended brake lines
Gravity Worx CNC billet Dual Throttle Kits
Tag Bars

Dirt bike parts too.

S
Nov 26, 2007
Kuna
Business is slow,You should try returning phone calls or at the very least providing some service!

You know what Lyle,
Your other thread got pulled for a reason.

Let's see now, We had 6 conversations on the phone (a few were me calling you), I changed the package more than once at your request to fit your application, in fact, you changed your order 3 different times causing things to take longer than normal.
I gave you a $40 discount from the individual price on the parts,
I only charged you for USPS Priority to Canada but stepped up and sent it USPS Express to Canada at twice what I charged you for S&H.
Part of what you ordered was on an unexpected back order from one of my suppliers and so I brought in your parts from a more expensive supplier to get you riding sooner while not passing that extra cost on to you.

Right on my web site I have it that Canadian orders can take 3 weeks to get to your door,
Yours did take about 4 weeks to get there with all the order changes and all, but still not un-reasonable considdering everything.

You accused me of overcharging you, and you requested a copy of the invoice be e-mailed to you before the package got there. It was E-Mailed that same day along with copies of our other E-Mail conversations and the credit card slips as well. It all matched up to our conversations exactly. I gave you the tracking #s and had your E-Mail notified by the USPS service as to when to expect your package too.
Then you E-mailed me 3 different times before the package arrived accusing me of "sending you a box of air".
But instead you recieved a box with the parts you ordered, copies of invoice, copies of E-Mail conversations, and card processing slip. Again, it was all exactly as we discussed.

Ya, those are some pretty terrible things for me to do to a customer.... [sarcasm]
I'm failing to see where I went wrong and I'm also failing to see how I could have made it better for you.
The fact is that I do bust my butt to get the things done right and in a reasonable amount of time for my customers, you included.

Last edited:
Premium Features