• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

assault riser

J

jeepin270

Aug 27, 2009
Maine
i was looking at those but they say they fit all years excepit 09. How long did you go?

S
Aug 17, 2009
Palmer, AK
Rsi

RSI offers a 15 degree and a 30degree. The 15 is what you want on a 09 polaris, and what kind of riding you do and height will pry say what you want for a riser. I am 6'2 and use a 4' riser myself (not RSI) on my 700. I do like the way the RSI ones look though. Havent heard anything bad from them. They look like a good option but they need something more then 3', it would be nice if they made a 4' or 5' then i would pry pick one up. If you need a huge riser (7'/9') and are willing to pay the price cr racing looks to have some pretty nice ones, but very overpriced. Your best bet is pry the rsi 3'.

mountainhorse

Lifetime Membership
Premium Member
Dec 12, 2005
West Coast
www.laketahoeconcours.com
One more vote for RSI.... excellent quality stuff.

The angle of the riser keeps the bars in the correct position.

The 2009/10 Pro-Taper Assault/Dragon bars ALREADY a fairly large rise on them... I doubt that you would need to go over 3" with the Pro Taper bars on there unless you are sasquatch!

The 15 degree risers ARE compatabile with the Assault/Dragon pro taper bars.

http://www.rsiracing.com/product_info.php?cPath=0_30&products_id=163

AR-2B-15.jpg

The only other angled option that I know of is the Ole's riser that comes in 2,3,4,5,6,8" rise... they are a bit heavier than the RSI and do not come in anodized. These are also available in 15 and 30 degree angles.
http://www.olesmachine.com/web/polaris.htm

2riser.jpg

I do not recomend the straight Powermadd risers as they bring the bars back towards the rider.

Last edited:
W
Aug 20, 2008
utah
just so you know the three inch rsi riser is only and inch and a half higher than stock. the stock ones have a small block on it.
i have the rsi three inch riser and like them but im pretty short almost to high for my size but im used to them all the taller riders that jump on my sled like it.

Premium Features