• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Anyone tried these new "chips" for EFI's?

S
Oct 28, 2008
Lincoln MT
Anyone tried these new "chips" for EFI sleds?

Has anyone tried any of these "chips" that are on Ebay? I know Genesis Performance has one out, among many others, and they are saying up to 25hp and 35 torque for your snowmobile. All they do is piggyback on your ECU. They remap the fuel, but stay within the factory limits so they wont harm, but will help engine life. It looks like they have them for most models of the EFI sleds.
Any ideas?????????

Last edited:

XFIRE800

Lifetime Membership
Feb 22, 2009
Aberdeen, SD
scam

Has anyone tried any of these "chips" that are on Ebay? I know Genesis Performance has one out, among many others, and they are saying up to 25hp and 35 torque for your snowmobile. All they do is piggyback on your ECU. They remap the fuel, but stay within the factory limits so they wont harm, but will help engine life. It looks like they have them for most models of the EFI sleds.
Any ideas?????????

They are blowin some serious smoke, there is no way you will add 25hp and 35 torque by just adding or removing fuel from your fuel map and stay within the sleds limits. If that was true everyone would have a boondocker efi controller on their sled. i would have to say It is definetly a scam. Dont buy it.

L

lynxer292b

Jan 19, 2009
When you recieve the package it says "not responsible for any engine faults that happen after installing our product even if it is found to be our products fault" or something along those lines. My buddy bought one and never installed it after he read that. they make you cobble up the wiring a little too by slipcing in wires. its not a good thing. It is made by the same people that sell of the rice burner honda $**+
stay away

and there is NO way you can make up that much power

Wheel House Motorsports

Lifetime Membership
Nov 27, 2007
SW MT
basically all they are is a potentiometer that wires into your air temp sensor... thus allowing you to make the thing lean out and run HARD and burn down, they are a nice housing on a $2 part from radio shack. dont mess with it.

Premium Features