• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Any boise riders coming to island park/west?

P
Dec 15, 2018
Iam a whitewater rafter and had a raft frame welded by a guy in boise. Was supposed to be ready in spring so I could go down and run rivers around there but magically it's done now and I gotta get it lop. Anybody want some gas money to throw it on there truck or trailer if your coming this way? Iam in bozeman but would meet ya over island park or west if a boise rider goes there? Lol! Just thought I'd throw it out there. Frames pretty small and light. Thanks charlie

P
Dec 15, 2018
65x60 at 38lbs. So not tiny lol but could be straped just about anywhere or straped on its side or between two sleds? Thanks for reaching out I appreciate it. It's not to big a deal and he (builder) is willing to not be in a huge hurry. Lol. The rafting world is as bad if not worse than snowmobiles. I ordered this last March(2k) lol. I have had the tubes (12ft wave destroyer)for over year. It's a class v but iam a class4 minus lol. I'll pitch in for gas and buy lunch or dinner and a few( not millions) of beer and or sodas and I'll even go ride with ya lol!!! Thanks again!
IMG_20211210_120528_01.jpg

Premium Features