• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

AMP Riser on the tele bars ?

T

thechipsta

Dec 14, 2008
I have them on my 09 M1000 and they work fine. The only problem I had was the top piece that came with it would not fit. Also do not ask for overnight shipping. That was a $60+ mistake.

A

aktreekiller

Dec 16, 2008
Anchorage, Ak
amp riser

They fit great and the height and forward on them are perfect. Tim. Amp makes great stuff. You can see the gauge cage on there to. The heat pours out of there, but snow always covers it, so you can't really see the gauge standing.

tims sled 001.jpg

Last edited:
K

KAW76

Jan 28, 2009
Ravensdale, WA
Orange Riser M8 Sno Pro

Just installed one on my 09 M8 with Tele bars. I think the bars being more forward now will help a bit, but mainly it's for the looks?

L
How do you guys like the forward? I was actually not liking the tele post due to not being able to roll the bars backwards. I am looking at getting an M for next year and thought that the bar position might be a little forward and low with the tele post. I am coming off a REV and I have gotten used to being centered on the boards if not a little towards the back.

Any input on the change in riding position. I do know the bars feel a little too low for my taste. I like my bar position pretty tall as it is more comfortable.

thanks.

montanasledder

Lifetime Membership
Dec 19, 2001
Butte Montana
good hard 3 foot powder day today. The riser made my day much more comfortable. I would recomend to anyone . Im only 5'6" and it fits me perfect

Frostbite

Lifetime Membership
Dec 15, 2007
Eastern Washington
The AMP stuff is great! After all, they are an aerospace company.

I like my AMP riser too but, I wish they made a 4" or 5" rise also. I find myself longing for taller bars.

I wonder if I could add a standard 2" riser below the AMP riser to bring the bars up to where I'd like? I'd need longer bolts.

Here are a couple pictures.

DSC00818.jpg DSC00819.jpg

R
Aug 30, 2008
Rocky Mountians
The AMP stuff is great! After all, they are an aerospace company.

I like my AMP riser too but, I wish they made a 4" or 5" rise also. I find myself longing for taller bars.

I wonder if I could add a standard 2" riser below the AMP riser to bring the bars up to where I'd like? I'd need longer bolts.

Here are a couple pictures.

Thanks

Premium Features