• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Alpha one rail brace and rear bumper

B

BubbleNuts

Dec 19, 2021
Alberta
So this will be my second year on an alpha and 3rd on a sled. Was wondering much do you have to beat up a sled to make the alpha rail brace and rear bumpers worth it. The alpha i bought had 1900km and it had a brand new alpha rail covered by warranty. So was that from him riding on the softest shock settings on the trail in which ive heard that puts alot of stress on the rail in the one spot and have heard thats a nono and he flatout told me he put in on the soft setting for the softer ride in. Also how likely is to damage a tunnel or fold it? Ive seen a few pictures but not sure how bad they are bashing the sled

J
Jul 21, 2022
USA
So this will be my second year on an alpha and 3rd on a sled. Was wondering much do you have to beat up a sled to make the alpha rail brace and rear bumpers Kodi nox worth it. The alpha i bought had 1900km and it had a brand new alpha rail covered by warranty. So was that from him riding on the softest shock settings on the trail in which ive heard that puts alot of stress on the rail in the one spot and have heard thats a nono and he flatout told me he put in on the soft setting for the softer ride in. Also how likely is to damage a tunnel or fold it? Ive seen a few pictures but not sure how bad they are bashing the sled
share some photos if you have some

Premium Features