• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Afx rocks!

S

schmitt

Mar 27, 2008
WI
Looks great! Did you halfta give back that skid you were trying out. haha

J

Jkinzer

Nov 27, 2007
Lewiston, Idaho
Looks great! Did you halfta give back that skid you were trying out. haha

yeah i gave it back... it was one of the first production model skids, and i did bend the rear torque arm pretty good. however, i will be putting on a new 2010 model for this season and can't wiat to try it out, little better geometry, better streng and more adjustability, should be a great all around skid. and i'm really excited about the new double limiter strap set up, i had a few issues with the single strap set up so this year's skid should be the best thing since the pocket on a shirt

Last edited:
A
Nov 27, 2007
McCall Idaho
i know this is not a polaris but on the subject of AFX, they do great work, jordan is a awesome person to work with and can design amazing things!

heres mine
IMG_3694.jpg

rmk727

Lifetime Membership
Oct 3, 2008
SO.DAK
just my luck ijust got done with 2 days of polishing the rails on a new timbersled rear for my project . Really like the looks of your sled like the tunnel stuff cause now you don't have to polish after each ride, where's the box of girly gloves from before?

Premium Features