• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

730 kit from Speedworks

E
Feb 2, 2009
Bellaire, Michigan
Hello Everybody! HAPPY FRIDAY! I am looking into the new 730 trail kit from speedworks to increase my little bitty 500 sabercat to a real screamer. Is anyone else running this kit or is it still being developed, (not sold yet)? Just wondering. Feel like this could be exactly what my little 80hp machine needs. Sure would fool somebody on the trail. Haha.

L

Lambert454

May 1, 2009
mcCall, Idaho
In 2005,2006 I had a 730 speedwerx twin in my sno pro mod. That thing ripped! By far the best mod engine Iv had. I ran redline oil with 112 oct. fuel so it was a little expencive to run but dam worth it. If I remember wright they also make a lower compretion head for the trail and regular fuel. I sold it in 06 and I ran into the new owner this year and he has it in a M7. Still going strong!
Dont know if that will help but I loved my 730!

Lambert

RACINSTATION

Lifetime Membership
Jan 14, 2003
Idaho
730sx is an oldy but a goody! This is a snocross motor from 2003. I did not think they were offering the 730 anymore as they have switched to a 780, but irregardless both of these motors RIP!!! I have a low miles 730 I could hook you up with, or if you need info, PM me. We built quite a few of these in the day and I have put a couple in M5s that make awesome sleds. As stated above, they hunger for race gas but are a very reliable motor when taken care of.:)

E
Feb 2, 2009
Bellaire, Michigan
up in the air

I contacted speedworkx and they said the numbers for the trail modified version of the 730 are not in yet, but they are estimating between 130 and 140. They are sending me more info on this in early September when they receive it. Until then...

Premium Features