• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

600 cfi??????????

L

Lovesnow

Nov 26, 2007
North Dakota
I know people are having a lot of problems with the 800's, a few problems with the 700's, but how are the 600 CFI's working out??????? Thanks

AKSNOWRIDER

Lifetime Membership
Dec 25, 2007
anchorage
my sons 08 600ho rmk 155 has about 900 miles on it..been to the shop twice for left hand warmer not working...other then that it is as it came out of the crate...

jdtech65

Lifetime Membership
Oct 10, 2008
Northwest IA
I've had two problems with mine. The first was a faulty brake reservoir/master clyinder. It leaked right out of where the line goes in. I also had a couple updates done on mine for the oil tank sending unit leaking and the hand warmers. I also currently am having idle and reverse problems. When trying to reverse half the time the engine dies and then 1/4 of the time it will fire back up but not be in reverse. I believe it is the TPS but it is going to the dealer when we get back from this trip.

S

Sixat38

Nov 26, 2007
Spokane
When trying to reverse half the time the engine dies and then 1/4 of the time it will fire back up but not be in reverse. I believe it is the TPS but it is going to the dealer when we get back from this trip.

FYI, I believe if your engine dies, no matter if in reverse or forward, it will always be in forward when restarted. At least my '08 is that way. Someone please correct me if I'm wrong.

jdtech65

Lifetime Membership
Oct 10, 2008
Northwest IA
FYI, I believe if your engine dies, no matter if in reverse or forward, it will always be in forward when restarted. At least my '08 is that way. Someone please correct me if I'm wrong.

Yes I know that if it dies and you restart it, then it is in forward. But what happens some of the time is that you hit the reverse button and it shuts and engine off and it is supposed to automatically restart it and run the engine backwards to achieve reverse. But what it does is shuts it off and automatically refires but instead of running backwards it is still running forwards. I've read on here numerous times that if you have idle and reverse issues, that it is more than likely your TPS.

Premium Features