• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

3 inch camo in m sleds

KMMAC

Lifetime Membership
Feb 7, 2008
Mount Vernon, WA
You might have to run 7T drivers and if yours is the standard 1M change to the kingcat drive shaft or get a ti shaft.. The torque this engine produces and the traction that track will have, more than likely you will twist the drive shaft at some point..

scoop

Lifetime Membership
Nov 29, 2007
idaho
3" track

I ran a 2.5 camo extreem 162 x 16. and it was amazing. It would straight up kick azz on my modded m1000. But more so of a point and shoot sled. The track was awesome and a 3" would even be better if it would fit. My 900 was a twin piped, ported, timing key, air box modded, boyseen rad valve, m1000 piston/975 bb. beast. Hands down the most powerful (n/a)sled ive ridden and owned. it was crisp spot on all the time. The 2.5 complemented the power and was a unstoppable, i cant even imagine what a 3" would have done. You will probably have to do some work on the susp. to handle what the motor and track are going to throw at it.... Go for it man....I will forever respect any 900 I come upon in the hills, chances are they are going to make alot of bangers look stupid, and do it on a low budget.

Idcatman3

MODERATOR: Premium Member
Staff member
Nov 26, 2007
Idaho Falls, Idaho
I ran a 2.5 camo extreem 162 x 16. and it was amazing. It would straight up kick azz on my modded m1000. But more so of a point and shoot sled. The track was awesome and a 3" would even be better if it would fit. My 900 was a twin piped, ported, timing key, air box modded, boyseen rad valve, m1000 piston/975 bb. beast. Hands down the most powerful (n/a)sled ive ridden and owned. it was crisp spot on all the time. The 2.5 complemented the power and was a unstoppable, i cant even imagine what a 3" would have done. You will probably have to do some work on the susp. to handle what the motor and track are going to throw at it.... Go for it man....I will forever respect any 900 I come upon in the hills, chances are they are going to make alot of bangers look stupid, and do it on a low budget.

Did you ever ride our 1500 after we got it running right?

We're using the 162x2.5x15 on it, and it works very well. I don't know that I'd want to go to the 3", just for clearance like was mentioned. We already have little clearance with the 2.5".

scoop

Lifetime Membership
Nov 29, 2007
idaho
1500?

I did ride it. It hauled the mail forsure..Until you broke it...lol...remember you broke the timing key... I would love to take it for a spin in Indian Creek or sheep creek on a deep day tho...

Idcatman3

MODERATOR: Premium Member
Staff member
Nov 26, 2007
Idaho Falls, Idaho
we spun the crank one of the rides you were on. Then we sheared the flywheel key, then we blew a cdi box. All the first year. Since then we haven't had any problems. Hoping to have the second one on the snow this year. You'll have to come with us again

Premium Features