• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

2023 lynx DS shot start quit working!

straightup

Lifetime Membership
Dec 23, 2007
Rigby Idaho
Loaded sled to go ride drove to snow park and let sled warm up. Took off riding shot worked once then nothing! Sled has code for ACPS sensor fault voltage out of range. Circuit 1 or 2 anyone seen this sled still runs and will start on pull rope. Reverse still works.

A
Jun 15, 2020
Загруженные сани, чтобы покататься, поехали в сноу-парк и дали саням разогреться. Снял ехал выстрел сработал один раз потом ничего! Sled имеет код ошибки напряжения датчика ACPS вне допустимого диапазона. Цепь 1 или 2, если кто-то видел, что эти сани все еще едут и будут стартовать на тросе. Реверс еще работает.
Есть такая проблема. Работает реверс, но ошибок на дисплее нет. От кнопки Shot не заводиться.

A
Jun 15, 2020
Есть такая проблема. Работает реверс, но ошибок на дисплее нет. От кнопки Shot не заводиться.
Loaded sled to go ride drove to snow park and let sled warm up. Took off riding shot worked once then nothing! Sled has code for ACPS sensor fault voltage out of range. Circuit 1 or 2 anyone seen this sled still runs and will start on pull rope. Reverse still works.
There is such a problem. The reverse works, but there are no errors on the display. Do not start from the Shot button.

A
Jun 15, 2020
What is the reason for the failure? And are there any ways to repair it? Or only replacement under warranty.

briandride

Lifetime Membership
Jan 7, 2016
Fruita, CO
My G5 shot is not working. Bad capacitor. The dealer said they are back ordered (seems to be the theme for everything these days) but would be in later this month.

A
Jun 15, 2020
Мой снимок G5 не работает. Плохой конденсатор. Дилер сказал, что они снова заказаны (кажется, это тема для всего в эти дни), но будут в конце этого месяца.
Трэшь да же на новых санках ломается?

snow-doo

Lifetime Membership
Premium Member
May 7, 2008
Atascadero Ca
I wrote about this on a different heading.Ask if someplace could repair the capacitor,some wrote back and said that it wasn’t a problem,I had two fail on the same machine,first under warranty the next one I bought,$839.00 I believe is the Price on Ski doo and the same on partszilla ,it all ok until you buy them out of warranty

A
Jun 15, 2020
I wrote about this on a different heading.Ask if someplace could repair the capacitor,some wrote back and said that it wasn’t a problem,I had two fail on the same machine,first under warranty the next one I bought,$839.00 I believe is the Price on Ski doo and the same on partszilla ,it all ok until you buy them out of warranty
I bought my Shot on Aliexpress, the price is $ 1200. But it turned out to be defective. Now there is a question of a refund, but it is very problematic.

briandride

Lifetime Membership
Jan 7, 2016
Fruita, CO
They are replacing mine under warranty. But mine was similar to the OP. Worked all morning then around noon it just quit. I would have to imagine that if it was cheaper to repair, the dealer would do just that but I have no idea. At least I’m still able to ride. This happened with around 700 miles on the sled.

A
Jun 15, 2020
They are replacing mine under warranty. But mine was similar to the OP. Worked all morning then around noon it just quit. I would have to imagine that if it was cheaper to repair, the dealer would do just that but I have no idea. At least I’m still able to ride. This happened with around 700 miles on the sled.
If there is an answer on repair, please let me know

Premium Features