• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

2022 850 slp outlaw twin questions

L
Nov 8, 2015
I have a 2022 pro rmk 165 slash. I got to put 10 miles on before the fuel pump when out. But I’m looking for anyone who has had bad or great luck with the outlaw twins. I’m looking to possibly put a stage kit on mine. Thanks in advance.

Fosgate

Lifetime Membership
Mar 28, 2005
Rapid City, SD
I have a 2022 pro rmk 165 slash. I got to put 10 miles on before the fuel pump when out. But I’m looking for anyone who has had bad or great luck with the outlaw twins. I’m looking to possibly put a stage kit on mine. Thanks in advance.

I was also interested. From what I have learned through the dealer and members here. First two flashes were still rough. Third most recent ecm flash is much closer. Maybe spot on in the next. I think I’d pull the trigger on them if your interested.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

wfieldin

Lifetime Membership
Jul 28, 2009
Denver
I've got a set on my sled. It was a learning curve for SLP to get the proper tune for them for the 22's, they worked hard on it and the third release works very well. I think there can still be some fine tuning in the mid range, but overall they run good. I have stock head, but custom clutching. Wrapped pipe to keep heat in, they like that and some octane help as well.

Premium Features