• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

2016 Polaris Axys 800 155 2.6

Status
Not open for further replies.

zalez

Lifetime Membership
Jan 5, 2012
I was looking at your craigslist ad last night. Did you figure out the warranty thing? The ad confused me.

R
Feb 29, 2016
I was looking at your craigslist ad last night. Did you figure out the warranty thing? The ad confused me.

Ad has been revised. As Is No Warranty.

I swear I purchased the 4yr but have no docs to back that up. Polaris vin check shows warranty expired 12/1/16. In service was 11/4/15

Engine was replaced 45 days out of warranty, no cost to me.

Last edited:

zalez

Lifetime Membership
Jan 5, 2012
I wish you were closer. Very tempting but 8 hour drive is hard to swallow. Now if you were on the East side of Colo.

zalez

Lifetime Membership
Jan 5, 2012
I will be down in GJ this weekend and in Denver next if that helps.....

That is an awesome offer / gesture. I really do appreciate it. I'm not sure I could make a deal happen that fast but if I do, I will reach out. Thank you!

@Red Mtn -What is the mileage on the chassis?

R
Feb 29, 2016
That is an awesome offer / gesture. I really do appreciate it. I'm not sure I could make a deal happen that fast but if I do, I will reach out. Thank you!

It is about 1300, I haven't fired it up yet because we have NO snow. I guess I should pull it back out and run it on the stand, Friday for sure.

R
Feb 29, 2016

I am game as well, happy to meet DDECKER in Junction, I am pretty open this weekend.

Title is at the bank but, I have no problem mailing it the day of the pay-off.

I love you guys but, I would need funds before letting it go on a road trip.

I have had one other contact, out of town until next week, so who knows. I have the week after Christmas off and would be willing to help/split delivering it.

R
Feb 29, 2016
Craigslist ads are updated with new pics of ODO @ 1328 miles/156 hrs total for the chassis. New primary, secondary cleaned inspected by dealer, New power valve cable and New motor mounts installed today, zero rides.

Polaris VIN check shows no warranty, As Is No Warranty... However, new broken in motor and all issues addressed. Should be ready to go for a long time now, good as new!

R
Feb 29, 2016
PRICE DROP! $8000 Firm for a low mile Axys with a really low mile drivetrain. Steal it! I would love to see it go before the first of the year. I have time to help with delivery up until then.

CL ad updated with pictures of winters that had snow... What YOU could look like, if we had snow.Lol

zalez

Lifetime Membership
Jan 5, 2012
PRICE DROP! $8000 Firm for a low mile Axys with a really low mile drivetrain. Steal it! I would love to see it go before the first of the year. I have time to help with delivery up until then.

CL ad updated with pictures of winters that had snow... What YOU could look like, if we had snow.Lol

Sent you a PM

Status
Not open for further replies.
Premium Features