• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

2014 RKTek 858 Bully Dog Tuning - 155

S
Nov 28, 2007
Spokane, Wa
profile.myspace.com
2014 RKTek 858 Bully Dog Tuning - 155 - SOLD

SOLD

*RKtek 858 Big Bore kit
*BullyDog tuning
*Camoplast extreme 2.5x155 track (one of the best all around, any snow condition tracks out there!)
*Avid drivers
*XXXModRods venting including foot-well vents
*XXXModRods Body Armour front bumper (made to take on a tree here or there and save your machine!)
*Timbersled Bark-buster front end
*All around Fox Float Burandt edition shocks. SUPER PRIMO and new this year!
*Timbersled rear tunnel stiffeners
*Front tunnel stiffeners
*Full custom wrap that has been installed since before the machine left the shop (if you like it; wrap can stay on, if not I will sell with a 50% off voucher for a new 'off the shelf' wrap from 509 Ink -sorry, no custom work)

Machine was purpose built to be a great tree riding sled. It performs well in all areas but excels in trees. Built to be a well rounded machine and take on any snow condition, weather or elevation. I've ridden this sled from Revelstoke low elevation all the way to Colorado high elevation and everything in between; BullyDog tuning is pull and go, no adjustments made and no hiccoughs! Stock pipe and can so she purrs like a little kitten but is a beast on the mountain (really fun to show your friends up on!). RKTek build was done shortly after motor break in and have never had an issue with it. Machine is lady driven and has not been jumped or taken up chutes. Machine has roughly 1680 miles. It am riding it this season so PM for exact mileage.

12669650_655420454595676_3228321504081398557_n.jpg

Last edited:
S
Nov 28, 2007
Spokane, Wa
profile.myspace.com
Since I've put some miles on the sled this season I'm going to go ahead and order a fresh top end for it and do the top end. It would need one at the end of the season anyway so I will just go ahead and freshen her up now for the next buyer.

Top end should be in place in a couple weeks (ordered parts today)! So that's nearly brand new shocks all around, new top end. Frick, I'm tempted to keep this sweet little sled, she worked so great for me yesterday!!

Premium Features