• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

2014 proclimb 800 boondocker TiAl 600 miles ez-ryde billet narow zbroz front end

K

ktmbrock

Dec 3, 2011
cove ut
www.brockstarperformance.com
I built this sled last winter, and got it perfectly dialed, from the turbo to clutching upgrades, to chaincase and suspension.

check out my ad on ksl. i have all the parts to go back to stock and a ton of extras. rear skid with x1 zbroz shocks and ice age solid rails. skin seat, RSI risers, Mountain Valley Machine chaincase, 911clutch and Hercules helix. Slp powder pro skis.
http://www.ksl.com/index.php?nid=218&ad=37195839&cat=&lpid=&search=proclimb 800 turbo&ad_cid=5
I bought the sled with 400 miles. i installed the Boondocker intercooled turbo with TiAl wastegate at 400n and sled now has 600 miles. This turbo is flawless. you can run pump or race gas. Just dial up the boost you want to run.

I am going to ride and race Timbersled snow bikes this year, and now that Polaris owns Timbersled, I don't think I should ride an
arctic cat. I have 20k in this sled, but I am willing to sell it for $12,500

please call or text any time. 4352321604 Brock

N
Sep 28, 2013
what "options" come with the turbo? like side exit or tunnel dump? Is it the standard gt2860 or the gtx or? is this the air to air or air to water intercooler?
sorry for all the questions

Premium Features