• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

2013 Rmk 163 Pro 800 w/ 3340 miles. RK-Tek. $3000

t30mg

Lifetime Membership
May 8, 2010
Brush Prairie Wa
Here it is boys......a 13 pro 800 for only $3000.00!
Yes it runs, and it runs well. Only 195 miles on a rebuilt engine. This was rebuilt using a RK-Tek drop in kit which improves the longevity of the engine. Google RK-Tek and see for yourself!
The hood, plastics, and controls are all in good shape.
Even has a nifty windshield bag.
Track is great shape as well.

The bad: A previous owner was doing a little powder riding a few rides after rebuilding the engine and found a stump hiding in the pow. He hit it, and it bulged the tunnel on the clutch side.
It also cracked the 2 supports by the recoil. (These can be purchased on ebay for around $20 each)
It also broke the carbon fiber front over structure. (You can pick these up from ebay for $200 or for $50 I have raw aircraft grade 6061 T-6 tubing that is the correct size if you want to repair it yourself)
Then all you have to do is straighten the tunnel bulge and reinforce it like so many bent pro's have had to due before you, and your ready to hit the pow again!

Because of the severity of the damage, he turned it into insurance and they totaled.
I recently bought it from the auction, but my interest is elsewhere now the snow is fading fast.
Washington state does NOT title sleds so it will be sold with a receipt from the auction and a bill of sale. This is all you need to register or title(if your state requires titles) it in your name.

Fires right up and will drive on your trailer no problem.

Located right outside of Vancouver Wa.
IMG_2649.jpg

IMG_2650.jpg

IMG_2653.jpg

IMG_2658.jpg

IMG_2645.jpg

IMG_2647.jpg

IMG_2642.jpg

IMG_2661.jpg

Hit me up with trade offers if you want to, just not any jewelry or electronics please!

t30mg

Lifetime Membership
May 8, 2010
Brush Prairie Wa
Great! The famous I-phone sideways pics and I can't figure out how to rotate them here.
Sorry...

J
Dec 19, 2015
Do you know how to give your phone a swipe up to get access to the flashlight? Do that and then click on the option to eliminate the photo"spinning". Then you're good to go.

Google how to do that if you're having trouble. I hope that helps. You

Premium Features