• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

2013 pro rmk with boondocker turbo

D
Dec 21, 2008
I bought a used boondocker Turbo Finally installed it but doesn't seem to run right. When I go to adjust the boost it sends me to fuel maps on the Box. Doesn't seem to let me adjust the boost setting. When I fire it up at idle it shows 13.2 pounds of boost. Anyone have any insight On what's going on

I bought a used boondocker Turbo Finally installed it but doesn't seem to run right. When I go to adjust the boost it sends me to fuel maps on the Box. Doesn't seem to let me adjust the boost setting. When I fire it up at idle it shows 13.2 pounds of boost. Anyone have any insight On what's going on
In order to change the boost psi you need to navigate to the right menu.
Start the sled, use the down arrow and then the right arrow until you see the selector on the #13.2 hit select and then use up and down to change the base boost pressure, the number to the right is the number of psi it adds as you go up in elevation. At 8k mine is 8.2psi at 9.5-10k it's at 9.4 psi I have mine set to 8.2 and 2.0

In order to change the boost psi you need to navigate to the right menu.
Start the sled, use the down arrow and then the right arrow until you see the selector on the #13.2 hit select and then use up and down to change the base boost pressure, the number to the right is the number of psi it adds as you go up in elevation. At 8k mine is 8.2psi at 9.5-10k it's at 9.4 psi I have mine set to 8.2 and 2.0
Hou will also have to adjust fuel trim numbers on the box, usually need someone with some experience to do it if it's fresh out the box or use an a/f guage

Premium Features