• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

2011 Polaris Parts

E
Mar 7, 2010
I just Snow Checked a 2011 Polaris Assault 800 Switchback. I was looking at getting simple mods for it such as risers, silencer, skis, etc. I was wondering if a MBRP silencer for a 2010 Dragon/Assault/RMK would fit the 2011 800s. I just want to have every mod ready to be put on when the sled gets here. Responses help. Thanks!

S

sledneck_03

Jan 3, 2009
Saskatoon, SK
i would say.........wait. I would wait on better boards and a silencer that are made for the sled it self rather than Frankenstein it together.

You could get a 2-3 inch riser, alot of guys like the rsi non pivot. Some 6-7.5" carbides and slp has a hot air elimination kit for the rush already and i think they also have a intake that fits the 2010 rush that will work.

Any tunnel accesories for the raw rmk will fit the tunnel such as racks or bags and i believe the iq raw rmk boss seat will mount right up.

as far as suspension if you want lighter a 144 timbersled skid for a 144 iq rmk should bolt right up

Premium Features