• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

2010 polaris colors

M
Nov 26, 2007
Prince George
yup, btdt

sm-6615.jpg

sm-6617.jpg

That sled gives me a WOODY! looks cool. I have tried to match that look by running through the willows and bouncing off trees but i think yours looks a bit better.

mountainhorse

Lifetime Membership
Premium Member
Dec 12, 2005
West Coast
www.laketahoeconcours.com
As long as we are talking about colors only ... not the remainder of the sled in this post...

I'd like to see some different color lower body parts... White fenders/sidepanels and nose, red fenders/sidepanels and nose, dark blue, not just the black.... make some different color fenders available from Pure-Polaris acessories as well.

Make a "NighTrain" version, black skid, Matte black tunnel/bulkhead, Matte black hood, Black handlebars , black bumpers... That would rock.

Or a "Whiteout" LD ed. ... White hood and belly pan fenders, white windshield,

OR .... better yet... snowchecks get choice of color on these parts like in 2007 year when you could get the burnt orange hood color.

AndrettiDog

Lifetime Membership
Dec 23, 2007
Colorado
Red, black and white - Polaris race colors. That's why you keep seeing those colors. You don't see a Polaris in yellow/black, green/black or blue/black that often!

How about flat black and flat army green?! Make it look like a 50's willies!

R
Jan 3, 2008
Colors

Just snow checked my 2010 D8, the assault is a matt black,the rmk is blue,the dragon is a matt red if you snow checked a dragon you could choose a color matt red, matt black, matt silver or gloss white. I went if the black but the old vertical silver look pretty nice!

Premium Features