• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

2005 Arctic Cat King Kat 900EFI $3199

N
Dec 5, 2015
SOLD... 2005 Arctic Cat King Kat 900EFI $3199

2005 Arctic Cat King Kat 900EFI 162" (2.25") paddle track. This sled has all the upgrades any serious mountain sledder would want on their sled. Ice Nitrous NO2, Simmons Flexi-Skis, Boss High-Rise Seat, Tunnel Grates, Trail Scratchers, Extended Titanium Steering Post, Extend-a-Riser (2" to 6" risers)and Left Hand Throttle.
This sled was converted from the original orange body to black 5 years ago. The hood is painted black with blue/purple ghost flames. There is not another sled like this out there.
I have the original hood, windshield, seat (never been used), speedometer (never been used), muffler (never been used), M1 cover. The rest of the orange body parts are in North Dakota should you want them we can make arrangements.
I have lots of extras that will go with the sled as well. A-arms, belts, Arctic Cat strap-on bag, extra NO2 bottles, etc.
The sled has not been ridden in 3 years. I am tired of looking at it collect dust. There is NOTHING wrong with this sled, there is not a scratch on it. Track is in great shape, and it runs like a beast. This sled is a 2 pull starting sled. The sled has been adult driven (I'm 50), and has never been wrecked. I don't have time to go out west anymore, so it's time to sell it. This sled has everything a serious rider would want and it's all already done. High mark with the big boys for a fraction of the price.
No trades, cash only, and no low ballers.

https://minneapolis.craigslist.org/hnp/snw/5345119952.html

thumb_IMG_4762_1024.jpg

Last edited:
Premium Features