• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

1998 Arctic Cat ZR 600 EFI - 500$

C
IMG_4984.JPG

IMG_4985.JPG

Bought this at the beginning of the season to see if my wife wanted to get into snowmobiling with me, and she had a blast! It's been super reliable the several times we've been out this season, and fast as hell (faster than the newer 800 that we picked up to go with it!) Now that we've gotten into the sport, we've decided to get some new bigger sleds for some longer off-trail excursions, but that's the only reason we're getting rid of this thing -- it's been awesome to us!

It has aftermarket shocks with adjustable canisters all around, freshly changed high end chaincase oil, a hot dogger, a shovel mount kit under the hood, brand new spark plugs + 2 new spares, and a spare belt. The engine cover is from a 440, but the motor is a 600 EFI. Tach only, no speedo.

It's sitting in my garage in Bellevue ready for pickup, and I can meet up almost any time.

Price is firm, and no trades. We are moving and would like to get rid of the sled before we move. After we move, it will go back up for sale for more money.

Premium Features