• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

10.25 Gauge doesn't have altitude built in?

440revNL

Lifetime Membership
Premium Member
Jan 7, 2022
Canada
Does the 10.25 gauge even have built in altitude built in? Even the small calculator screen had on my 2022 Summit X had it..

Still getting used to the overpriced gauge on my freeride but damn, that's rough. Waste of $1725CAD (after taxes) lol

The Poo 7S gauge is years ahead of the Doo gauge.

C

caper11

Nov 2, 2008
Northern alberta
It’s there, press and hold the center of the gauge and scroll through all of the different gauges that will pop up.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

C

caper11

Nov 2, 2008
Northern alberta
It’s there, press and hold the center of the gauge and scroll through all of the different gauges that will pop up.

I can’t edit my posts like we used to.

And that gauge is far from a waste of money, it will be a waste if guys don’t take the time to use it and the dealer should be teaching owners how to use it.

440revNL

Lifetime Membership
Premium Member
Jan 7, 2022
Canada
I can’t edit my posts like we used to.

And that gauge is far from a waste of money, it will be a waste if guys don’t take the time to use it and the dealer should be teaching owners how to use it.

Sled must have to be running to cycle through to altitude? I only see coolant temp, belt temp, and battery votage.

Gauge is up to date.

C

caper11

Nov 2, 2008
Northern alberta
Sled must have to be running to cycle through to altitude? I only see coolant temp, belt temp, and battery votage.

Gauge is up to date.

Nope it does now. You never said if you have a turbo or not, there is a boost gauge added in the new software. Maybe doo does not put a altitude gauge in Low elevation sleds. My sleds gauge is updated and I have boost gauge added in the update, I still have an altimeter.

440revNL

Lifetime Membership
Premium Member
Jan 7, 2022
Canada
Nope it does now. You never said if you have a turbo or not, there is a boost gauge added in the new software. Maybe doo does not put a altitude gauge in Low elevation sleds. My sleds gauge is updated and I have boost gauge added in the update, I still have an altimeter.

That must be it then. I'm on a NA. It would be nice to have for when I go out west... Even some exploor missions on the east coast it's cool to see the altitude. Disappointing.

idahoskiguy

Lifetime Membership
Feb 17, 2008
Boise, ID
BRP and the all the OEMs should establish a common communication and location tracking system that does rely on cell service. A cross platform system would be a huge benefit for the riding community. The technology exists the OEMs just need to use it.

go-on-two

Lifetime Membership
Nov 27, 2007
bc canada
Hopefully the OEM's will adopt this program for 2025, its time all the sleds can see each other now that we have big screens on most sleds. To me its far more important then a noisy exhaust can or a gas guzzling sled, make this man

christopher

Staff member
Lifetime Membership
Nov 1, 2008
Rigby, Idaho
BRP and the all the OEMs should establish a common communication and location tracking system that does rely on cell service. A cross platform system would be a huge benefit for the riding community. The technology exists the OEMs just need to use it.
From your mouth to GOD'S EARS!

That would be SIMPLY HUGE for the entire industry.

440revNL

Lifetime Membership
Premium Member
Jan 7, 2022
Canada
I've filled out a wish list for the 10.25 gauge for BRP using their "Unsolicited proposal form BRP" forum. More people who contact BRP the better. Also tell your ambassadors.

1 - Release the embedded maps/gps SKU 860202727 that was leaked. Even if only for the deep snow sleds. We don't care about most trails. We just want to see where we are going on a topo map.
2 - Buddy tracking without a phone/cell service. Somehow.. Maybe Polaris would sell their TrailTech to Doo? (we'd need an all new gauge if that were the case I'd say)
3 - Allow custom units of measurement. I like to see speed and distance in KMs but I prefer temperature in Fahrenheit not Celsius. (old Canada thing - we like both metric and imperial)
4 - Bring back altitude for even sea level calibrated sleds. Should be a simple wifi update.
5 - Do not reset current ride stats when the sled turns off. Allow the user to choose when the ride is over and to start a new ride.

Anything else I should add to the list before sending it back to BRP? Thanks

christopher

Staff member
Lifetime Membership
Nov 1, 2008
Rigby, Idaho
I've filled out a wish list for the 10.25 gauge for BRP using their "Unsolicited proposal form BRP" forum. More people who contact BRP the better. Also tell your ambassadors.

1 - Release the embedded maps/gps SKU 860202727 that was leaked. Even if only for the deep snow sleds. We don't care about most trails. We just want to see where we are going on a topo map.
2 - Buddy tracking without a phone/cell service. Somehow.. Maybe Polaris would sell their TrailTech to Doo? (we'd need an all new gauge if that were the case I'd say)
3 - Allow custom units of measurement. I like to see speed and distance in KMs but I prefer temperature in Fahrenheit not Celsius. (old Canada thing - we like both metric and imperial)
4 - Bring back altitude for even sea level calibrated sleds. Should be a simple wifi update.
5 - Do not reset current ride stats when the sled turns off. Allow the user to choose when the ride is over and to start a new ride.

Anything else I should add to the list before sending it back to BRP? Thanks
Each of those would be great

Premium Features