• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

06 fusion swapping skid

M
Jan 24, 2008
cannon falls mn
okay so p diddy has a skid for me that i wouldnt mind picking up its a 155 i dont know what year its out off but im just curious what years would be direct bolt in or would i need to relocate the mounts to go from a 121 to a 155 skid?

C

chadkrump

May 26, 2008
Amenia ND
if the skid is anything bigger than a 121 u r going to move your mounts. JBShocks has some measurements on there website upgrading skids, or find a sled that has the same skid and measure edge of DS to center of first hole and measure distance down, then measure center of first hole to the center of the second hole. then measure your distance down, but most likely u will end up putting drop brackets for the rear mounts.

Hope this helps.

CK

A
Jan 14, 2009
Anchorage , AK
You also need to consider how to convert between the different rear torque arm mounts . The fusion has those little adapter arms that go from the top of the torque arms to the tunnel brkt . Whereas the RMK bolts directly through the tunnel or a drop bracket . And you may want to find out if the front of the rails go any closer to the drive shaft so youll have enough clearance for a decent track .

Premium Features