• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

03 Verticle Escape pipe set up.

P
Dec 2, 2007
Edmonton AB
have a full SLP pipe set up, for an 03 VE. Includes pipe, y-pipe, and can, the set up is ceramic coated. I also have an MBRP stinger for the set. SLP has about 500mile's the MBRP has about 100mile's. I would like enough to buy a new stinger for the 08 D8. So like $400 bones. But make me an offer. as its collecting dust.. pm me or what ever... Oh and its in Edmonton AB

G
Jul 9, 2008
SLP pipes

Hey, is your pipe set up still available. I'll give you $300 and pay shipping to Seattle area or $350 and you pay shipping. Let me know if you are interested.
Thanks

G
Nov 14, 2008
have a full SLP pipe set up, for an 03 VE. Includes pipe, y-pipe, and can, the set up is ceramic coated. I also have an MBRP stinger for the set. SLP has about 500mile's the MBRP has about 100mile's. I would like enough to buy a new stinger for the 08 D8. So like $400 bones. But make me an offer. as its collecting dust.. pm me or what ever... Oh and its in Edmonton AB

Ive p'md you with a offer more than once but No responce. do you really have a pipe set for sale??????????????????????????????????????????? :confused::confused::confused: My buddy pmd you with an offer also and guess what, no responce. :confused::confused: You need to communicate with people that have made you offers on your pipe set if you want to sell it. You did say "But make me an offer, as its collecting dust". didnt you???????????? If you dont like the offer's made you could at least send back a pm saying, "No thanks". if you dont respond, communicate ,or counter offer, than that dust collecting on the pipe set is gonna get pretty thick. :D

JUST MY THOUGHTS THATS ALL.

Last edited:
Premium Features