• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Returning my KK to stk. I have and need parts to sell trade

I

Insaneboltrounder/sjohns

Nov 26, 2007
Im thinking about returning my 2004 kingkat to stock so I can sell it. I have tons of parts to sell and or trade for stock parts. Let me know what you need or have to trade. Many of these parts are 1 year old. Sled has maybe 2000 miles and is kept MINTY!.
- jaws twins with dual stingers and probe holes. 450.00
- boss seat with custom shovel pouch............. 400.00
- 162 ezryde skid , will take a cat 159 or 162 on trade in*. red arms
blk rails. ..................................................... 1,900.00
- Boss noss with 2 tanks , used twice...................400.00
- slydog blk skis with red flames and shaper carbides..........................280.00
- v force reeds................................................. 150.00
- fox floats for the front , will take stk shox on trade in*. 650.00
- dash bag , handlebar bag , clutch bag , 35.00 ea. these are great , keeps your pack light
- racepak 2 window eft with water temp , 2 probes , jackshaft sensor , alarm light , remote control button very handy ..500.00
I do have paypal but have to add 3% to the prices to cover what they charge.
Remember , all these parts are still on the sled so i will need time to remove them.
Oh.. the sled is for sale too, no clue what to ask.
* note... ill take those stk items on partial trade for my stuff.
Im located in regina sask..... where all the really HUGE mountains are.

PM me with your ideas. sj

04 kingkat 006.jpg

Last edited:
I

Insaneboltrounder/sjohns

Nov 26, 2007
Oh im just tired of beating all my friends and Im sick of that smooth ride so i figured Id go backwards and see what it was like:D.
Actually I dunno , rode a XP and kinda liked it , saw a turbo nytro and really liked it , still looking for a RR racer coverted to a mtn sled that someone installed a 08 800 in and wants to sell cheap. Oh and Im waiting to see what everyone is making for 09 I guess. sj

I

Insaneboltrounder/sjohns

Nov 26, 2007
Thats a good question.... I think the sled returned to stock would sell up here for 4-5000. I have guys asking for parts totaling about 4000 so far. So Id need an offer over 8500 to break even on what Im at so far.
Here is what all the sled has that isnt listed for sale
ported cyls by brent linderman , fresh pistons last year
forward mount steering post
4 inch riser with extended brake and cables
2 torque stops and 1 torque arm
polished tunnel
vented side panels
4 flow rites
modded airbox that breaths thru the dash
holtzman attac
snow eliminators on the tunnel
shovel handle clips under hood and on tunnel
2 window race pack ( i was going to keep this if i part out sled)
162 x 16 maverick

P
Nov 27, 2007
Jerome, Idaho
what color is it-------------i have the black 04 king kat and i might have a few parts if your interested. let me know what you are looking for and i'll see what i can do about finding stock parts.

i would really be interested in the seat if you still have it.

thanks

Last edited:
I

Insaneboltrounder/sjohns

Nov 26, 2007
About the only parts i need is a skid and stk secondary if someone wants my trackmaster. i will call you when im done riding and am takin her apart. thnx sj

S

SuaveGato

Jul 1, 2008
do you still have parts left to sell / trade? I have stock reeds for 2004 KK and stock can. what else you got left?

S

SuaveGato

Jul 1, 2008
ok, thanks. if anyone else is interested? I have stock can & reeds... make offer.

Premium Features