• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

A Special Thanks!!!!

P

palidan

Dec 3, 2007
Thank You Eastern Oregon!!!

I can not find the words to express how deeply greatful I am to be surrounded by the generouse people who live in Eastern Oregon.

With out all of you Brennan Anderson and I (Sam Bowman) would not be home safe with our families.

I am overwhelmed

We are just so blessed to live surrounded by all of you!!

Thank you to all you who prayed. Churches called my family and started prayer chains through out the States.

Brennan is on his way home from the hospital. He has frost bite on his feet and is in good spirits.

Sam Bowman

T

Tedd

Apr 14, 2005
Creswell, Or
Glad everything turned out good for you both.
And I will second your comment about Eastern Oregonians.

O

Oregongirl

Jul 25, 2002
Highlands Ranch, Colorado
Sam, I am so glad that you are safe and back at home and that Brennan is on the mend!! :beer; You both were both on my mind and in prayers from the moment I heard you were missing.

From a girl who is originally from Eastern Oregon (and hopes to get back there one day!)...I strongly agree with your assessment of the people who live, work and play there. Good PEEPS!! To be sure! ;)

S
Nov 26, 2007
Great News! My husband and son (John and Riley Wight) were wondering how you guys were doing. I'm glad you posted so they can rest easier. It takes team effort and alot of hard work from all. Thanks! Shelley

Last edited:
Sam , I'm glad we could help ! I'm sure glad that the both of you are back with friends and your familys!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I also hope to see you both on the the mountian again , best wishes in Brennans recovery! Sincerely Kevin Spencer

B

Banshee AL

Feb 15, 2003
Halfway OR
You are welcome

You are welcome - and that comes from all the members of the Panhandle Snowmobile Club, Baker County Search & Rescue and anyone else that helped to make this rescue a success. It was a team effort and everyone came togeather and did their part to make it happen.

Thanks for the updata on Brennan and yourself we are hoping that this lucky young man makes a complete recovery.:heart: Let us know OK

Good luck

Check you private messages.

P
Nov 26, 2007
Oregon
Sam I am so glad everyone is on the mend and back home with your loved ones!!!!! Brennan is one tough cookie!!!!!!!! I agree you Definatly couldn't have asked for a better group of folks out searching!!!!!! I hope Brennan has a speedy and full recovery!!!!

P

palidan

Dec 3, 2007
Hi Al,
Thanks for the Halfway Hells Canyon Journal. Great Article!!
Shortly after returning to Enterprise, Brennan started suffering from pain and an infection so Brennan was admitted into the hospital in Enterprise. His Doctor has been in contact with OHSU to help with the treatment. Brennan and his mom will be going to OHSU in Portland Wednesday to the burn center to continue his treatment maybe skin grafts. We have opened a bank account with Community Bank to help the family with their growing medical expenses if you could pass the word. Thanks again Sam

B

Banshee AL

Feb 15, 2003
Halfway OR
Brennan's recovery

Sam thanks for the update. I sorry to hear of his problems from the frost bite infection.

We all wish Brennan a speedy recovery.

Will let club members know how he is doing at clubs next meeting on Tuesday.

AL

Premium Features