• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

For Sale: Sleds/Parts/Whatever

Thread Rating
5.00 star(s)
W

Winter Project

Dec 3, 2007
Anchorage / Gwood
www.myspace.com
Just thought it could prove useful to put a "for sale" thread in this section... even though its off topic. This 'Alaska' riding area is as much of an alaskan forum as we will ever see, so.... :)

Who has something for sale?

Thinking about selling my sled, but undecided at this point.

Reactions: Blu Du
A

AKkatz

Jan 9, 2008
ANCH. AK
Is anyone interested in in the mod as a whole sled?
A brief re-cap; 2003 Firecat,
800 BMP w/BMP Billet head, Boysen RAD valves (new petals), Boondocker Box,
SLP Ceramiced Twins (drilled for EGT Probes)/or BMP Phatty single w/Y-pipe, Sno-stuff can;
This engine package ought to put out around 175 hp.
Track; 151x2" Camoplast-ported, Holz rear suspension (coil-over),
Boss seat, bar risers,
Outlaw hood (super light, but not flimsy), Powder coated A-arms/spindles (pearl and black). It now has white body panels all stickered up with the stickers from the mods it has. Haven't got a pic of it as it sits now.
Awesome sled just not a "king of the hill" in the deep stuff. It'll hang but it'll never do what a true mountain sled can do when it's steep 'n' deep... I estimate it should be around 445# Dry weight.
It's by far the nimblest sled I've ever ridden.
Misc. Parts; Hood in first pic., 03 F-cat 700cc stocker motor (200 miles), boxes of spare parts.
I was going to part it and might still but I'd rather not see it torn down I've dropped near $15K into this sled over the years, but as it sits now I'd estimate it's worth around $7k. I'm asking 5K with the extra hood and as many misc. parts as the buyer wants (not including the stocker motor, of course-though I'd reduce it's price too)

Sorry no old Pic. all are wayyy too big to D-load, and I can't figure out how to reduce them...

C
Jan 26, 2002
Alaska
dont reduce them, just upload them to photobucket, and post the link...its SUPER easy, even i can do it....see

CIMG0392.jpg

youll never get a pic that big on any forum...

GREAT IDEA TRAV, now we can sell crap...opps i mean "great stuff" to our fellow alaskans...

lets just not clog it up with useless posts and pics of our backyards and barbecues..(yes, its a weber, and yes, its snowing, and no, its not for sale!)

he he he

l8r

Q
Jan 3, 2008
Eagle River, AK
This is a good idea...I just posted a couple sleds for sale in the BS thread, but this is a better place for them.

2003 Ski Doo MXZ Renegade 800, 2100 miles, has a 136x2 finger track, reverse, MBRP can, VForce III reeds, 6 inch riser, and a cover. Sled is in fantastic shape and has always been garaged and extremely well cared for. Tough to find an '03 that is in this good of shape. Asking $3800.

2002 Ski Doo Summit 700, 1600 miles, 144x2, reverse, no engine mods, rear cargo rack, cargo bag, windshield bag, handlebar muffs, pintle hitch. This sled is also in outstanding condition, and was always garaged. Asking $3500.

If anyone is interested, email me at stratusrt01@hotmail.com, or give me a call at 632-3416. Thanks guys.

A

AKkatz

Jan 9, 2008
ANCH. AK
dont reduce them, just upload them to photobucket, and post the link...its SUPER easy, even i can do it....see

CIMG0392.jpg

youll never get a pic that big on any forum...

GREAT IDEA TRAV, now we can sell crap...opps i mean "great stuff" to our fellow alaskans...

lets just not clog it up with useless posts and pics of our backyards and barbecues..(yes, its a weber, and yes, its snowing, and no, its not for sale!)

he he he

l8r

Oh ok....so how much for the Weber and railing? Are you a Seabolt? (Zack/Jake?)

A
Nov 26, 2007
ANC, AK
Wtb

Looking for an XL Klim/Reima jacket and bibs in Anchorage area. Prefer Black. I have a Blue/Black Klim Tomahawk XL to trade for the right jacket or cash.

P

pura vida

Nov 26, 2007
good idea trav

polaris edge 727 mod

super clean, light, and rips
can sent details and pics if anyone is interested

$5600 obo

or if anyone just wants the motor

727 carl's cycle mod
fully built by carl's and everything is included

$3500

pv

A
Jan 10, 2008
800 REV X Renegade

2005 Skidoo 800 REV Renegade X, 136" X 16" w/upgraded 1.75" paddle track.

*Simmons Skis
*HPS Can
*Easton Aluminun Fly Bars, w/working hotgrips and factory levers/throttle on handle bars
*Skidoo Jerry Gas Can
*2 Spare Belts
*Well taken care of, never been transported on open trailer, stored in garage and transported in enclosed trailer.:D

Asking $5,800obo

Call Chad @ 748-6303

Dec 20, 2007
I have a Magellan Meridian Gold GPS, come with topo CD, cig lighter plug in, computer download cords and Snowmachine Mount. Everything ready to go. Just plug in and go
150.00 or best offer

A

ak m8

Dec 3, 2007
Chugiak, AK
Atctic Cat

I have got a 2002 800 Mountain Cat EFI; 144 track, can, v force reeds, powder pro skiis, runs and looks great. $3000.00 OBO.

A
Nov 30, 2007
alaska
2002 Arctic Cat Mountain Cat 800 EFI LE, 151 inch track, ceramic coated D&D pipe and y-pipe, Sno-Stuff can, Chrome windshield, 2 inch riser, Front and side skid plates, 3 Piece windshield bag, black headlight cover, and screen kit....I think that is everything.

$3100 OBO

SOLD!!!!

Last edited:
D
Dec 6, 2007
6 inch fly risers, fly freeride bars, 2 inch powermadd block for ski doo zx, and a pivot adapter for rev but will fit zx too. i want 100 shipped for the bars and riser and will throw in the pivot adapter too. I want 20 shipped for the block. Also have a set of mountain cat bars with the rubber cut off make offer. Also a stock brake line for a zx make offer.

Premium Features