• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

New Boss 1M/KK Highrise Seat $490

1100Cat

Nov 29, 2007
I have a brand new boss highrise seat with orange stripe on one panel and boss mountain logos one it for sale. The seat was ordered and wrong colour arrived so trying to sell this one for a Boss dealer on the forum. Let me know if interested as is brand new and need $490 for it.

1100Cat

Nov 29, 2007
Seat is still for sale put it on here for a boss dealer see if we could sell it and then we could avoid double shipping charges for the colour mistake. The problem is I will sell it but can not sell it till I have the correct seat in my hands. Once correct seat is in my hands which was made on Friday and they expect me to have it in my hands in a couple of weeks then will sell. Posted because I should have already had the new one by now but boss was trying to see who made mistake in order the dealer or boss themselves before sending another one. Will repost in a couple weeks and if anyone is interested or can wait till then will sell. So here is what I am going to do the first one to pm me if they can wait for a couple of weeks can buy it of me for the price listed plus shipping cost to them.

Premium Features