• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

pc front bumpers

bopper

Premium Member
Apr 28, 2008
elkford,bc
I thrashed my Racewerx one many times last year! It was tough I now have the new cat bumper on it. Hope it holds up half as well as the Racewerx did! Idobt plan on hittin as many trees this season ;)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

C

Cryme_Ariver

Mar 5, 2013
Steamboat Springs CO
I gotta say, if It wasn't for my racewerx bumper last year I easily would've totaled my sled. Flew over a hill to fast and launched my sled into mid air and hit a tree as I landed. Nothing I could do about it.

This happened on the first day of riding. I was able to ride three more days with this bent bumper like this and didn't have a problem. There is No way any other bumper would've allowed for me to take a hot like I did and not wreck more stuff on the sled. And there is definitely no bumper I could've continued to ride with for the rest of the trip.

mu8y6yqy.jpg

qa7arabu.jpg

Z

Zbroz Racing

Dec 19, 2007
Utah
www.zbrozracing.com
Zbroz Proclimb front bumper and skid plate

My buddy has a racewerx bumper his biggest complaint was the amount of snow and ice it held

No snow and ice build up on our bumper. Check it out. Tight fitting so there is no gaps to hold snow and if you want the skid plate its part of the bumper or cut it off and just run the bumper. Very light and strong. Available in a couple colors too.

snomobile with Chinese 007.jpg Surefootcoat.JPG 6.JPG

F_ast

Lifetime Membership
Feb 22, 2008
Ontario
My buddy has a racewerx bumper his biggest complaint was the amount of snow and ice it held

Yes. That and you also you have to drill out the holes on the bottom of the plate to access the lover hood bolts to remove it. If you dink a lower a arm you have to remove the bumper, but all the snubbers they use to keep the bumpers rigid make it a friggen mess to reinstall.

That and I find it catches sticks and branches like nothing I have ever seen

Shwinecat

Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
Milbank, SD
Mmsports, does that bumper work with the Arctic Cat skid plate?

x 2 on this. I was just going to send Kevin a PM on this. It appears to me the arctic cat skid frame protects the sides. Does this bumper mount over skid or do you have to fabricate it to make it work. Price is right on this bumper!!!!

Premium Features