• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

HELP...its time for us to walk the talk

m8magicandmystery

Lifetime Membership
Jan 20, 2008
Yukon
"Hey all after an exhausting trial with Arctic Cat and cutting them a check for $225,000.00 to make a clean break I need to move some product that is paid for to try and recover.
We are hurting right now"

http://www.snowest.com/forum/showthread.php?t=372252

I can't buy a part or a sled from Oregon Trial Sports to help out, But I cannot sit back and do nothing..

Will some one PLEASE post their paypal address so I can send a gift amount through Paypal to them.i imagine their personel account may be better for it ain't taxed..??

But someone knows the address so PLEASE POST IT..

EDITED...EDITED...EDITED...!!!!!!!!
the paypal is

oregontrailsports@yahoo.com

Look snowesters, ANY AMOUNT WILL MAKE A DIFFERANCE..!!!!...FIVE BUCKS...TEN BUCKS...whatever the amount it WILL HELP..!!!!!!!..especially with the number of members on this site.

I just know I want to help and I know soooooooo many others do as well and WE CAN even with little donations...

Last edited:

AKSNOWRIDER

Lifetime Membership
Dec 25, 2007
anchorage
Doug, I sure don't have any extra cash..but I will ask everyone I know and see if I cant sell a sled or two of hers..Thank you for posting this for us....

B

BikerPepe`

Nov 2, 2011
N.E. Washington
I tried to turn a buddy on to her deals tonight. unfortunately, he just bought a mud truck last week and is tapped.
I'll be passing on the info to anyone I can think of... but times are tight all around.

m8magicandmystery

Lifetime Membership
Jan 20, 2008
Yukon
right on guys...anyone with a paypal addy for them that we can post..??....

Last edited:

m8magicandmystery

Lifetime Membership
Jan 20, 2008
Yukon
no one close to Michelle and her husband that know a PayPal address or is willing to be the go between with there address for unsolicited donations...??

Look,just looking for a way here to help out with a few bucks as part buying and sled buying is unrealistic but giving a few bucks is the easier way to help out over a rough spot..

so we need an address for those of us wanting to gift a few bucks..

RobertTrivanovic

Lifetime Membership
Nov 8, 2012
Abbotsford BC

This is the paypal email that they used when they billed me for some product.

Sorry Michelle if you dont want help in this type of way, but we all love you guys and if you need some help then we are here for you, theres a reason you have such a large fan base.

It will show up under the name Richard Toubeaux so dont be confused if you see that and not Michelle.

Last edited:

bholmlate

Premium Member
Dec 3, 2009
Reno, Nevada
As soon as I read michelle's post I wrote an email to our local club to pass along the deals.. We had a terrible year around here but someone I am sure is still hopefully looking to update for next year. I wish I had the money to buy a new sled.

m8magicandmystery

Lifetime Membership
Jan 20, 2008
Yukon

This is the paypal email that they used when they billed me for some product.

Sorry Michelle if you dont want help in this type of way, but we all love you guys and if you need some help then we are here for you, theres a reason you have such a large fan base.

It will show up under the name Richard Toubeaux so dont be confused if you see that and not Michelle.

thank you Robert.

so there we have it folks oregontrailsports@yahoo.com and it will show payed to Richard Toubeaux

any amount will help..no matter if its 5 bucks or 25 bucks..(or more )...one is as important as the other...soooooooooo

lets get this rockin abit for these fine folk...!!!!!

Last edited:

FreeAgent

Lifetime Membership
May 28, 2008
thank you Robert.

so there we have it folks oregontrailsports@yahoo.com and it will show payed to Richard Toubeaux

any amount will help..no matter if its 5 bucks or 25 bucks..(or more )...one is as important as the other...soooooooooo

lets get this rockin abit for these fine folk...!!!!!

Wow you guys I am at a total loss and speechless(anyone who knows me knows how hard that is) .....Thanks Doug I was wondering why you sent me money I was scrambling to find the order and was about tearing my hair out.......

m8magicandmystery

Lifetime Membership
Jan 20, 2008
Yukon
Remember Snowesters for all the good deals...the savings to us were bucks out of their arse pocket..

lets return some a few bucks at a time...Cheers

Premium Features