• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

side stover and cabin master at greenwater

C

coug66

Oct 31, 2010
NW near Greenwater
When Michael B ( cabin master) is not viewing the forums or watching video's, he loves spending a few hours at the cabin on Government meadows.

cabin master loves Greenwater and this trip was no exception.

( Sarchasm, previous trips to GW he lost his backpack and wore out ice scratchers and hifaxes) He prefers Baker because there is less trees.
<iframe width="560" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/_UkOHjboi6A" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

when we showed up 6 miles short of the lowest gate, trucks and trailers were parked facing the gate. When we asked what was going on, we heard that there was a vehicle parked in the middle of the road and even a sled deck truck couldn't get around. Cabin master towing his 26 foot trailer got a big smile he knew he was right where he wanted to be :face-icon-small-hap.

We decided to drive down and see what was happening with the vehicle and if needed drag it out of the way with some chains.

We drove all the way to the turn around (no parked vehicle ) and there was a parking spot rite in front of the bridge. perfect we were in the front row! bad game of password 6 miles down the road.

Cabin master was pretty excited he had his cabin gear ready to hang his favorite spot "the side of the wood stove!

Who better to share the spot with than "side stover" no one can side stove like Pete, the king of cabin side riding. Side stover knows how to roll, he had his "cabin gear" on including somebodies underwear on his head .

Cabin Master had already donated a back pack and all the gear inside on a previous trip. Now it was time to assemble the court and tell stories about the internet videos and posts he has been viewing on line.

2014-02-23

2014-02-23

<IFRAME height=315 src="//www.youtube.com/embed/dNxdcvek-34" frameBorder=0 width=560 allowfullscreen></IFRAME>

I loaned the snow hawk to a few people. "D" spent his time in the cabin stocking wood from the outside. He didn't miss a beat and stocked wood the whole time he was there. I offered him, as a thank you a ride on my Snow hawk. He was a little apprehensive so I reassured him "don't worry you can't hurt it :face-icon-small-win".

He ripped up and down the meadows, looked like he was a natural.

Turns out the throttle cable broke. :face-icon-small-con

Well lets just say it made for a very interesting ride back,:face-icon-small-sho

2014-02-23

Last edited:

blindman

Lifetime Membership
Dec 5, 2007
awesome

side stover.... lmao

what is the guy in front of the fire making out with?

B

blk9038

Aug 8, 2011
puyallup/edgewood
His son, sidestover wanted the little boy to have the best seat in the cabin.

Ian i didn't know that was you fri we didn't see the a/c 1000 at the bottom of the hill either (messin with ya) ya we loaded wood a few times from outside so it would be dry noticed how few people restock the wood used , I took fri off work and went with a differant group than i usually ride with on sat, next time i will say hello and introduce myself.

C

coug66

Oct 31, 2010
NW near Greenwater
Ian i didn't know that was you fri we didn't see the a/c 1000 at the bottom of the hill either (messin with ya) ya we loaded wood a few times from outside so it would be dry noticed how few people restock the wood used , I took fri off work and went with a differant group than i usually ride with on sat, next time i will say hello and introduce myself.

I went Thursday with the daughter and Saturday with my brother and friend.

A/C 1000 at the bottom of the hill :face-icon-small-hap funny!

If you see the Hawk I will be somewhere close.

B

blk9038

Aug 8, 2011
puyallup/edgewood
I went Thursday with the daughter and Saturday with my brother and friend.

A/C 1000 at the bottom of the hill :face-icon-small-hap funny!

If you see the Hawk I will be somewhere close.

Actually saw lots of sled plants all over that hill sat aprox 20 to 50 ft from the top must have been about 8 of them so made it harder to manuver around and our group avoided it as we had already tore up one of our good untouched locations a few hrs earlier, next time i see the hawk or the 1000 i will figure you are there and say hello.

Premium Features