• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Van Amberg stock Nytro tunnel cooler kit

bholmlate

Premium Member
Dec 3, 2009
Reno, Nevada
Hey Guys

I am wondering if anyone out there has had any experience with the Van Amberg Tunnel Cooler kit that fits the stock Nytro tunnel. I am looking to get rid of my OEM radiator because it is a little bent up from hitting a few of those tall round things that are all over the forest and shift some weight around on the sled. Their kit looks like a pretty clean install and provides some good additional cooling for boosted applications. Eventually I'm looking to boost my seld so the only options i see out there are MPI or Van Amberg if I keep the stock tunnel. If money was no object i would just replace the tunnel as well. I have not had much luck getting them to answer e-mails so I thought I would try the forum route before i give them a call. I am sure they like most machine shops are busy building stuff so they dont have much time to answer e-mails.:face-icon-small-coo

P

pelon

Oct 29, 2008
Billings Montana
Van Amburg products are stout. I use their tunnel and cooler setup on my apex---never an issue. As for their nytro cooler, I was going to buy one last year, but ran into other more important issues. Their worth was never an issue. I would recommend their product any day.
Unless I buy a new tunnel this season I will be buying the VA Nytro cooler.

Just call them and ask your questions

n2otoofast4u

Lifetime Membership
Oct 3, 2010
DONT BE SCARED TO PICK UP THE PHONE!!! YOU WILL LEARN MORE FROM A 5 MIN CALL THAN YOU WILL AFTER WASTING 30 MINS ON SENDING E-MAILS.

C

constech

Dec 31, 2010
Payson, UT
MPI tunnell cooler

I run the MPI tunel cooler and radiator elimination kit and it works great. My sled never gets above 140 degrees and it sure cleaned up things under my hood.

A

apex1001

Sep 20, 2008
Does it work with a McX kit? enough room around the exhaust.

Last edited:
C

constech

Dec 31, 2010
Payson, UT
MPI cooling rails

I am not familiar with the MCX kit, but it ryns down both sides on an angle similar to the stock one, but twice as long and down both sides. To eliminate the radiator you will need a overflow tank with the radiator cap on it.

Premium Features