• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Correct way to flush diamond drive and change oil.

Just wondering what the best way is to flush a diamond
drive and change the oil. I have a diamond lite drive from
BDX and I need to change to oil out. Some people reccommend
a flush and some people don't. Also, if a flush is the best way to go,
do you just put it in and burp the track a little? Or do you let
it run for longer? Any suggestions are appreciated.
Thanks

flush.

That's just what it is. I take the DD out always so much easier and then you can hear it. I dump the oil and inspect it for metal. Then I put flush in and spinning it with a drill and listen for noise if everything sounds good and no metal finish flush dump and fill with oil.

x2

I prefer to pull the case and pull the cover, and inspect everything a couple times a year, but if I'm short on time I just drain, flush, and re-fill.

I flush mine with diesel and re-fill with bdx oil, amsoil chain case lube, or whatever light gear case/manual transmission oil I have laying around.

x2

I prefer to pull the case and pull the cover, and inspect everything a couple times a year, but if I'm short on time I just drain, flush, and re-fill.

I flush mine with diesel and re-fill with bdx oil, amsoil chain case lube, or whatever light gear case/manual transmission oil I have laying around.

X2!

Premium Features

Back