• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Hay Days

Mafesto

Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
Northeast SD
Who's goin?

Where ya stayin?

How's the parking situation at the new location?

Any new "must have" items this season?

Ex-Flit

Lifetime Membership
Dec 16, 2007
North Branch, MN
I drove by last week and have had a set of plans in my hands last year. It is in a big field pretty much in the middle of no where only a couple of farm houses in the area . There should be plenty of room for parking on site

ndC7M8

Lifetime Membership
Premium Member
Oct 13, 2008
Sand Hills, North Dakota
Goin with a few buddies for at least two days this year. Got a few sleds to sell. Look for a red Duramax with an enclosed trailer, several different ZR's and strippers ;) it should be a good time

NorthMNSledder

Trail Coordinator
Staff member
Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
Ham Lake / Lake of the Woods, MN
I'll be there with the normal crew. But I can stay at my house :face-icon-small-hap

We always go first thing Saturday morning till around 2pm, we always seam to cover everything by then.

I'm starting to hear some good things about the new site as far as size. But I'm going to give them a little more slack this year with the new place to work out the bugs.

C

Chubby

Nov 26, 2007
Albany mn.
I am thinking they made a bad move here . There are few motels a hr drive from MPS ST Paul . Might be great for the locals but for anyone from out of state it will suck.

Mafesto

Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
Northeast SD
I am thinking they made a bad move here . There are few motels a hr drive from MPS ST Paul . Might be great for the locals but for anyone from out of state it will suck.

Is it that much farther from the cities?
I was under the impression it was like 15-20 minutes further. That's only one beer further.

xrated

Lifetime Membership
Jul 20, 2004
Plainview, MN
anyone know what they are cooking for parking? Is it still going to be in local redneck yards? Was thinking about taking the bike up if it was nice....have they had bike parking in the past?

PJ-Hunter

Paid Premium Member
Lifetime Membership
Jan 31, 2006
Kremmling, Colorado
Thought about it but when a buddy reminded me of how crappy last years was, that the long drive would be a waste. I changed my mind. Now if you lived there, why not?

NorthMNSledder

Trail Coordinator
Staff member
Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
Ham Lake / Lake of the Woods, MN
anyone know what they are cooking for parking? Is it still going to be in local redneck yards? Was thinking about taking the bike up if it was nice....have they had bike parking in the past?

They have had a bike parking lot in years past. But everyone I know that goes wants the truck with.......just in case they buy something big.

The bike might be a good way to save money!

Ex-Flit

Lifetime Membership
Dec 16, 2007
North Branch, MN
I am guessing if you ride a bike there is going to be at least 3" of dust on them when you leave the parking is in a field and there is nothing but sand under what little grass there is.

xrated

Lifetime Membership
Jul 20, 2004
Plainview, MN
I am guessing if you ride a bike there is going to be at least 3" of dust on them when you leave the parking is in a field and there is nothing but sand under what little grass there is.

it ain't a pretty bike and I'm not buying much. though I am wondering about how solid the ground is gonna be for throwing a kickstand down.

Hardass you know MN has wonderful weather!!!

christopher

Staff member
Lifetime Membership
Nov 1, 2008
Rigby, Idaho
As of right now it "looks" like SnoWest will be making our first appearance at HayDays!!

We should know for sure by middle of next week, but it looks pretty good at the moment.

Premium Features