• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Mountain TUFF Running Boards from WRP!

Sled Solutions

SnoWest Forums Sponsor
Lifetime Membership
Premium Member
Dec 3, 2007
Traverse City, MI
www.sledsolutions.com
Just installed a set of Mountain TUFF running boards from WRP and I'm very impressed. Great quality, easy install and it even comes with the drill bit that's needed for the rivets.

These are available for the Polaris IQ sleds and many others.

$179 and is available on our website.

http://www.sledsolutions.com/store/product_info.php?cPath=164_168_191&products_id=656

Install took about 1.5 hours and the use of a air-saw is very helpful!

P8270166.jpg

P8270167.jpg

Last edited:

Sxrlar

Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
Wisconsin
Dang it man! How much money am going to have to give you this year!?:D

Those look awesome, maybe in another month or two.

Sled Solutions

SnoWest Forums Sponsor
Lifetime Membership
Premium Member
Dec 3, 2007
Traverse City, MI
www.sledsolutions.com
Dang it man! How much money am going to have to give you this year!?:D

Those look awesome, maybe in another month or two.

:D Oh like YOUR price is soooooooo bad!!

Those look sweet!

I love them...they look awesome!

R they universal or better yet will they fit a 05 Warrior

They are not universal and as of right now I don't think they'll be doing any for the Delta Box I chassis.

W

whittaker727

Nov 26, 2007
Naples, Id
Has anyone thought of taking a hole saw up in the foot well and drilling so that the snow falls out where it always builds up? I would like to see a manufacture address that with these braces and extend them forward more. Looks like a good product though. Do they come powdercoated or natural?

Sled Solutions

SnoWest Forums Sponsor
Lifetime Membership
Premium Member
Dec 3, 2007
Traverse City, MI
www.sledsolutions.com
Has anyone thought of taking a hole saw up in the foot well and drilling so that the snow falls out where it always builds up? I would like to see a manufacture address that with these braces and extend them forward more. Looks like a good product though. Do they come powdercoated or natural?

The problem with putting them all the way up into the footwell is you won't be able to drill or put rivets in unless done from the bottom. Also, I believe that there is some factory stuff in the way(not positive of that but I think that is true). The way it stands now the holes up front will do way more than you think with the WRP boards.

Currently only in black....they were trying to come up with a Powder Coat color that would look natural but don't believe they have yet.

J
Jun 13, 2009
Hailey, Idaho
Do you have a model that fit's the Rev chassis, any pics? I was going to get one of the other brands of inserts but the extra touches of the mountains cut out that would add stength right were my 05 rev needs extra help made me change my mind.

Sled Solutions

SnoWest Forums Sponsor
Lifetime Membership
Premium Member
Dec 3, 2007
Traverse City, MI
www.sledsolutions.com
Do you have a model that fit's the Rev chassis, any pics? I was going to get one of the other brands of inserts but the extra touches of the mountains cut out that would add stength right were my 05 rev needs extra help made me change my mind.

Yes...2005-2007 Rev Summit.

$178 plus shipping.

I do not have any pictures but they will be similar to the IQ's.

Summitseeker

Lifetime Membership
Dec 3, 2001
British Columbia
Does anybody have any pictures of these installed on a Nytro? They look awesome but just trying to picture what they would look like installed.

Nytro003.jpg

T
Jan 11, 2008
TX
Just installed a set of Mountain TUFF running boards from WRP and I'm very impressed. Great quality, easy install and it even comes with the drill bit that's needed for the rivets.

These are available for the Polaris IQ sleds and many others.

$179 and is available on our website.

http://www.sledsolutions.com/store/product_info.php?cPath=164_168_191&products_id=656

Install took about 1.5 hours and the use of a air-saw is very helpful!

P8270166.jpg

P8270167.jpg
Ok so I have an 09 RMK 700, but I want the one that says dragon are they the same....I think so I just want to be sure.

Premium Features