• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

2004 king cat d&d 1010 162 mod

S
Nov 26, 2007
Idaho
I have a 2004 king cat 900 with D&D 1010 big bore with lots of mods. new top end and bottom end, with a mono head. welded crank has been ported, supreme tool power valves, rack carbs bored to 42mm with powerjets, vforce 3 reeds, kickass filters. slp twin pipes, slp torque arm bracket. Has digatron 2 egt gauge and a lefty throttle, m7 clutch, tss04 clutch, lite wave rotor, slp brakes. fabcraft bent steering post which is 2 inch higher than stock post. holz 43 inch front end with fox floats. 162 challenger track with sled junky brackets. skid has rear scissor arm from m7 with fox zero pro shock. snow eliminators, bdx two wheel kit, ice scratchers, anti stab wheels. Has mountain fit hood air vent kit and 2 cool air vents on the side. Has windshield bag and storage bag on the rear tunnel. It also has gen 2 skis and boss noss nitrous with two bottles I haven't used it yet. pulls like a freight train already. I run premix 40:1 and use av gas 100LL and it comes with a new cover.

would consider selling the top end by itself with pipes and egts and digatron all for 2000.00

http://s571.photobucket.com/albums/ss156/skidooextreme/

NOT FOR SALE ANYMORE THANKS

asking 4800.00 which is a great deal big bore kit alone is 3500
if any questions call me 1-208-390-5715
sled is in rexburg, idaho

skidooextreme

skidooextreme

Last edited:
Premium Features