• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

disgusting behavior--deer run over by "snowmobilers"

Status
Not open for further replies.

wrtmani

Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
Kalispell, Mt
Don't know if this issue is already being discussed on the forum here but this is really disturbing...

http://www.chicagotribune.com/news/chi-ap-wi-deerslaughter,0,4703854.story

Obviously these aren't people who care about our sport and the difficulties we face in the media today of showing the non-sledding public how hard we work to promote the positive aspects of this sport. I hope that these A-HOLES are found and get run over a few times by a snowmobile and see how they like it. Lord knows we face an uphill struggle to continue to use our nation's public lands for this great outdoor activity. To hear about someone abusing the core values of family, respect for the outdoors and appreciation of nature in it's winter form, all values found in snowmobiling, is very detrimental.

I urge all snowmobilers to be mindful of the image we portray and carry ourselves with more responsibility and respect for others, including wildlife, than these idiots have done. We are better than this, and we need to let the non-sledding public see how good we can be.

KMMAC

Lifetime Membership
Feb 7, 2008
Mount Vernon, WA
Watch out!!!! Some one let the Obama ites loose.... Seems that every year there are more and more liberal idiots leaking into a good outdoor activity it's a shame..........................

E

EEEK FACTOR

Nov 26, 2007
I wouldn't mind running those idiots out into a field and letting them know exactly how those deer felt. UNBELIEVEVABLE:mad::mad::mad::mad:

Transporter

Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
Alberta
Article sounds legit but they must have alot slower deer or 4 feet of snow in the fields.I cant hardly believe it especially in the dark.

BossRev

Lifetime Membership
Dec 8, 2004
Pleasant Grove, Utah
Very Disturbing! Something that senseless and cruel will lead to much worse things. They will get theirs! :mad:

Good on the local snowmobile clubs for offing up a reward for the capture of these fuktards!

$9000 for the info leading to the arrest
Information can be phoned into the DNR's tip line at 1-800-TIP-WDNR.

N
Apr 7, 2008
Litchfield, MN
These guys need to be found & castrated at the least. Theres no need for people like that to be free as us. What the heck were they thinking. Future serial killers in training if you ask me. Karma baby...Karma. They will get theirs someday.

H
Feb 14, 2005
Potter, WI
Being from the state of WI, this makes me absolutely disgusted. This is NOT a reprsentation of our people. This by far is definately a representation of some of the dumbest examples of sperm & egg coming together, & I'm sickend by reading the story about it. I truely hope that they find these pieces of chit and string 'em up.

Obviously, they aren't true snowmobile enthusiasts. It goes against everything that we stand for, especially when it comes to protecting land rights, and our image. It was extremely moonlit around here the last few nights, and these deer had absolutely no chance given the situation that they were in. For the sake of these punks, I hope that the law finds them before the locals do. Central WI, among the rest of the state, is very in touch with enviormental issues and a majority of hunters, and non-hunters alike respect the lands and institutions that have been handed down through the centuries. For the most part, we all get along. If the hunting public finds out who did this, you'd better believe that they'll probably end up short of what these deer went through.

Absolutely disgusting behavior.

Reactions: 00buck
R

rev440alaska

Sep 19, 2008
Cheyenne wy
hahah! i think its funny how mad everyone gets about this. ten years ago if this happened someone would have come along later and taken the deer home to eat them. now people get all mad about it. if one person gets mad then everyone else has to be a follower and get mad with them. i think everyone on here has hit some kind of animal on a snowmachine...(snowmobile)

Reactions: shwee

mgdjeepster

Lifetime Membership
absolutely retarded, We came close to hitting an elk last year and the poor thing was in way too deep of snow when we came over the top of the hill, we got out of there as fast as we could to not disturb them too much..... can't imagine mowin one over......... this is all the bunny huggers look at when they see snowmobiling.......... all it takes is a couple dumbasses to screw it up for everyone else

Status
Not open for further replies.
Premium Features