• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Cheapest Place for RACE FUEL? CDA - SPOKANE AREA

looking for somewhere to buy race fuel in spokane, cda area for cheaper then the $9.70 I'm paying now locally here in st.maries!

let me know if anyone knows where to get a good grade race gas, not avgas for less $$$.

thanks guys.......................................................................................

F

freak58trio

Nov 26, 2007
Sumner,Washington
VP in Yakima is the closet place i know for bulk. Not sure of the price but in Auburn Wa. I paid 7.98 a gallon for Sunoco 110 you can get that in bulk also through Don Smalls dist. in Auburn Wa. If my memorie serves me right when you buy in bulk ie; 55 gal drum you pay a 1.00 a gal less.

L

little_orange_cat

Apr 7, 2008
lynden
www.myspace.com
im not sure where this guy delivers but he is in auburn,wa and im buying 119 supper trick for $9.89 i know his 110 racing gas is only like $400 4 55g or right around that his number is 1-206-510-0462 (Steve Small) and the brand is trick and if you buy bulk he'll give you a better deal. i checked every racing fuel place i could find around me and he is the cheapest

F

freak58trio

Nov 26, 2007
Sumner,Washington
im not sure where this guy delivers but he is in auburn,wa and im buying 119 supper trick for $9.89 i know his 110 racing gas is only like $400 4 55g or right around that his number is 1-206-510-0462 (Steve Small) and the brand is trick and if you buy bulk he'll give you a better deal. i checked every racing fuel place i could find around me and he is the cheapest

That's Don Smalls distributing in Auburn he also carries Sunoco and yes like i said above he'll give you a dollar a gallon discount if you buy in bulk. They are who supplies most of the race fuel to the west side of Wa. as he has a 35,000 gallon tank that he fills on a regular basis. FYI he suppliies all the big fuel companies like APP,Pacific Pride and so on . So if you call around to the other guy's there usually a 1.00-2.00 more a gallon.

Premium Features