• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

RE Pass December 21, 2008

PJ-Hunter

Paid Premium Member
Lifetime Membership
Jan 31, 2006
Kremmling, Colorado
Here are a few shots from Last Sunday:

5re12-21-08.jpg

4re12-21-08.jpg

3re12-21-08.jpg

2re12-21-08.jpg

1re12-21-08.jpg

I had taken some but I am not that great of a camera man. Thanks to Coyote9090 and his crew. Great bunch of peeps. Can't wait to ride with ya again.

tudizzle

Lifetime Membership
Mar 23, 2005
COLORADO
sweet...looks like a nice blanket of white has been layed down across the state.

How goes the hunt for work?

C

CuzzinOlaf

Dec 12, 2007
Ralph, How is the Avy danger out there? I heard this from a friend and wanted to know your take on it.

Attention Colorado riders. My sources in Colorado are saying that the snowpack is BAD. Avalanches are going to ground on numerous different aspects. I saw photos of a slide that went on a slope of barely 30 degrees. The first layer of snow is 3" of sugar and hoar. It is extremely unstable! They are saying that one decent storm could make the snowpack "disastrous." There have been skier triggered slides INBOUNDS on avalanche controlled terrain at both Vail and Crested Butte. I think I read that the CBMR slide resulted in a fatality. There are reports for dangerous snow in the Wasacht of Utah also. This is serious stuff. Don't mess around in avy terrain this season... PERIOD!

C
Nov 28, 2007
Elizabeth Co
disable it huh never even thought. not sure its an option on this old thing but ill look. thanks..

I hate taking the expensive camera up Im afraid ill break it, and it takes up a lot of room.

C

CuzzinOlaf

Dec 12, 2007
Just get hold of me when you all get here. I think he has my number, if not PM me and I'll get it to ya.

Where are you guys staying again? I can't remember.

PJ, PM me your number again. I have it buried in some PM I bet. I am PMing you back with another question.

We are staying at the Cliffside.

Premium Features